Thoughts

Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

After the New Year

Welcome to 2014

For everyone, the new year was a new start, for everyone except Yoongi. To him, everything was the same, same friends, same place, same people, same everything. Sometimes he just wanted a little bit of change. And that's when Y/N walked into his life. Yoongi had always been reserved, he showed no emotion when he hurts someone, and that's when people started to judge him, it's just that Yoongi wasn't good at expressing his feelings verbally.

But the day of the formal when he shouted at Y/N, after she left, something had clicked in him. A sense of guilt he'd never felt towards everyone. Not even the boys. And that's when he started questioning himself. Did he like Y/N?

He'd go nights without sleeping, just questioning himself, thinking about the way she smiled, the way she cared for others, the way she would show a little bit of sass towards him. If Yoongi was a girl, Y/N would be her. Maybe that's why he was so drawn to her.

None of his friends knew about this, he didn't even want his brothers to know. He'd just fiddle around with the notes on his keyboard that he managed to save up for and play a nice melody.

He wrote down all his feelings on his phone, like a little diary, he'd put them together, put them to music and he'd go from there. All his thoughts, all the songs he'd created, they were about her.

Sometimes Jin would wake up to him playing the keyboard and mumbling the words since they were roommates. Jin would question him, but Yoongi would discreetly find a way to shoo him back to his bed.

No one knew why he was always on his phone, he knew that. He thought that everyone would just think of it as an addiction, maybe he was just playing a game. But he wasn't.

That was one of Yoongi's talents, doing whatever he wanted inconspicuously. People don't usually mind or care what he is doing. And he used that to his advantage.

He just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Every time they spoke, every time they laughed, every time her arm rubbed against his, he just couldn't control the warm feeling that goes through him whenever it happens. The shiver down his spine.

The boys say that he has become more compassionate lately. He didn't know whether to take it as an insult or a compliment, but he took it as a compliment.

Whenever Y/N tried to show off a little bit of her Korean, he just laughed, knowing that her pronunciation was off, and that she could mean a totally different thing. He was touched that she took some time to learn their native tongue. She didn't have to, but she decided that she wanted to know at least a little bit.

Yoongi's mind raced with the thoughts of them. He couldn't stop them no matter how hard he'd try. Yoongi was no longer that hard rock that he used to be.

Yoongi has changed, and he's done it for the better.

Maybe one day he'll show Y/N his songs, maybe one day he'll tell Y/N how he feels about her, maybe one day the both of them could be happy together.

But until that they comes.

Yoongi will just have to wait.

We finally get to hear what's going on inside that mans mind

Are you guys excited?

Do you think that you'll ever find out what Yoongi's been doing on his phone?

Hehehehe

I'm giddy

Casting Glances is gonna get a little more interesting now

Hope you guys are anticipating the next chapter

And I (Andy) apologize for the short chapter

It's hard to write about Yoongi without giving away too much

And remember

Love Yourself

💜💜💜

👀