Preference #1- He finds out you self harm (Niall)

Niall was out at the bar, which he would be at until at least 5am. You didn’t quite feel like going out tonight so you just stayed at his and your house alone. It was about 10 pm so you just decided to pop in your favorite movie, The Notebook. Because you had seen this so many times, you pulled out your phone to just see twitter. Most of the fans were nice to you, and supported your and Niall’s relationship considering he truly did love his Princess. Beginning to look through your mentions, you noticed a lot of hate, more than normal. Then you took a glance at what was trending, “WeHate(Y/N)” and had to look again to really believe it. The tears started to form in your eyes, making them look glossy. Going back to the mentions, you saw tweet after tweet about how ugly, stupid, and terrible you were, and how you didn’t deserve Niall. Your heart sunk as you dropped your phone and ran to the bathroom. With all the thoughts all in your head, and everyone hating you, you thought there was no point anymore. Niall did deserve better. You took your razor you hid inside the upper cabinet, and held it in your hand. You had an experience with cutting,you were an active cutter, but it stopped as soon as you found out you were going to meet one direction and obviously after Niall asked you to be his girlfriend. But the craving had somehow been there hiding the whole time, and is now shining through. Walking over to the full length mirror in the bedroom right outside of the bathroom, you looked at yourself, repeating out loud “You’re ugly, nobody loves you, Niall deserves better.” With every time you said it, you slowly slid the razor against your pale, cold skin. After about 20 times you fell back onto the floor, dropping the razor, letting the blood drip; you had passed out. After two hours, Niall came home tiptoeing quietly not knowing if you were sleeping or not. Opening the door to your bedroom, he froze. “(Y/N), (Y/N)! Princess a-are yo-you okay!? Why are you on th-the floor?!” He ran over, and glided his hand over you, then seeing blood he called the ambulance. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up in the hospital; you looked over to Niall, seeing his eyes all red and puffy.  He noticed you were awake and imediatly grabbed your hand then took his other to rub his thumb gently on your forehead. “Princess, why?” He asked in between tears. You were speechless, you were even more of a terrible person then everyone said, you made Niall cry. “I’m sorry, I just.. I just saw twitter and couldn’t take it..I only mean’t to do it about 5 times then I just couldn’t stop.. I didn’t mean this. I’m sorry, I don’t deserve you, all your fans are right.. I’m ugly and stupid and terrible and I don’t deserve you, you deserve a real princess. Not a stupid, fat, ugly, me.” “(Y/N)! Don’t you ever say that again! You are a real princess! I love you with all of my heart! And if you don’t think you’re beautiful you obviously don’t know what beautiful is. You’re perfectly imperfect in every way. The way your eyes light up when you smile, and the way you say my name. Please know that I love you, and those “Fans” of mine are ridiculous and I promise I’ll let them know that I know you are perfect and they’re wrong. Please never ever do this again, talk  with me about anything, I’ll listen! I’m never letting you go, you’re my one and only.I love you, and will Forever.”

That night, “Weloveyouandwe’resorry Y/N)” was trending.