Author's Note

The following story is for pure knowledge and "entertainment." Major trigger warnings. If you are triggered by death, suicide, depression, or any other dark aspects on that matter please do not read forward. I am simply writing this to get the word out about depression and suicide. I hope you take something away from the following story. If you or anyone you know is suffering from depression or suicidal thoughts, know you're not alone. When you think no one cares about you or you're just a burden remember someone out there loves you. I love you. Your life is too precious to throw away. I urge you to speak to someone. Talk to anyone who will listen. A friend, a co worker, a teacher, a counselor, a family member, anyone you can trust. The suicide prevention hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-273-8255, or go to Suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get confidential help. It's completely free. You are not alone. You are not a bad person. Depression and suicide are major things in this day and age. Don't take it loosely. You can save someone's life. Whether its a stranger or someone you know. It could even be you. Comment down below if you would like to talk to me or have anything to share. I am always open to you. Readers discretion is advised.

Stay safe. Stay alive. You're not alone.