Im not the Doctor.... Not anymore....

A/N: I love John Hurt's War Doctor.... also watch the video above as it will help this make sense....

8D (8th doctor): will it hurt ? The eighth doctor asks Ohila as she walks away after the doctor demanded it.

Ohila: yes...

8D: good....
the doctor says as he prepares himself.... not physically but mentally....
Charley, C'rizz, Lucie, Tamsin, Molly. Friends, companions I've known, I salute you.
And Cass.... I apologize...
...physician heal thy self...
He utters the last statement before drinking from the golden cup. The regeneration starts almost immediately and this is different. It hurts, the pain is agonizing, the doctor immediately drops the cup its contents spilling all over the floor. The time lord backs up and bends over in pain before a giant burst of energy comes out and the Doctor falls on the ground. Ohila comes over to the Doctor.

Ohila: is it done...? The old women asks

The doctor doesn't say anything he just gets off the ground and takes the belt of tools Cass had on her corpse and straps it over his left shoulder and under his right armpit and tightens it over his body. He then looks at one of the golden cups and his reflection is seen. He is no longer the Paul McGann look alike, he's a young man with (hair/color) hair, (eye/color) eyes and dons an angry look.

WD (War Doctor): Doctor no more....
he says and you could see the fire in his eyes.

Ohila: safe travels.... she stops as she doesn't know what to call him other then the doctor.

WD: (your/name)(Y/N)..... it's my real name.... I'm going to have to start using it again as I'm about to break the promise I made to myself all those years ago, I can no longer be the Doctor if I break that promise. 
He says not looking at Ohila and then walking back to the TARDIS.

He looks and sees the TARDIS is up right standing tall, but he could feel the machine looking at him almost like it is reluctant to let him in

He looks and sees the TARDIS is up right standing tall, but he could feel the machine looking at him almost like it is reluctant to let him in. The War Doctor looks at the police box with his new eyes and thinks that the blue box almost has a right to fear him. The former Doctor goes up to the box and puts his hand on the side.

YN: this will be a new chapter in our adventures old girl, we both know that we couldn't run forever. Our time to fight had to come eventually..... will you be with me when I fight ? You ask the TARDIS talking to it like you would an old friend.

The TARDIS only being a police box doesn't say anything but just opens up the doors for you. You smile at the old girl and go inside shutting the doors behind you and going to the hexagon console.

 You smile at the old girl and go inside shutting the doors behind you and going to the hexagon console