So Sudden

Pidge's POV
After we get off a mission we got to take a break and when i went to go to my room I walked past Keith's room and i here grunting and i put my ear against the door and i held my breath.

......
I hear panting and grunting and then it stops my heart starts to beat fast and then i hear someone start to open the door I turn and start to walk away then i feel two hands on my shoulders and I get pulled into Keith's room I panic...its dark in his room and i can barely see but i know keith is in front of me and i feel my face start to heat up...."May i" Keith's before i could say something i got cut off by keith kissing me. It was nice.

Keith's POV
I grabbed pidge's face and i kissed her
I felt her hands go around my neck and her hand in my hair. I started to put my hand on her waist and my hand in her hair and then i licked her lips to ask for entry. She let me in and claimed every inch of her mouth and then i separated our lips and started to attack her neck to try and find her sweet spot. When i found it i began to suck and lick it i then gave her a yucky and licked it. She let out a small breath which turned out to be a small but quiet moan i then hear "keith"said pidge wall still breathing heavy."yeah pidge" keith said "are we in here alone"pidge asks i then look down at her and she has a bright red face. "N...no shiro is in the room too"i say
I see her eyes look over at my bed then she looks down at the ground.

Shiro's POV
I see pidge look at me and then look at the ground, I get up and walked over to pidge and keith I wrap my arms around Keith and i feel him jump "h...hey"Keith's says "what"I say I then see pidge look up at me and whisper in Keith's ear "why don't you me and pidge sit down on the bed" I say, keith nods in response i let go of his waist.

No ones POV
When pidge and keith get to the bed and sit down pidge feels someone sit behind her she looks up and sees keith behind her and she starts to have a light pink shade on her cheeks.
"Hey katie you ok"shiro says she looks up to see shiro sitting in front of her. She then feels keith grab her leg and rap her leg over his the she feels him rub her pants were he croch is and she starts to feel his cock get harder and harder every time she pushes her body against his.

Keith's POV
I start to rub were pidge's pussy is and i feel her rub up against me and I feel me cock getting harder every time she does it. I then start to bite and lick her neck causing her to moan loudly witch drives my crazy. So i flip myself over on top of her. Start to kiss her ruffly and i feel her tug on my shirt and i take off my shirt. Pidge makes us sit up, were im against the wall and she is sitting on me.

Pidge's POV
I sit on him and i start to rub his pants were his cock is i start to feel him grabbing my ass and squeezing it. I grab his head i kiss him ruffly he licks my lips for entry and I let him explore my mouth once again. We separate and look over at shiro who is sitting the rubbing his.....

Hashanah cliff hanger
I hope you liked it so far one of my friends wanted me to write a book like this so i did 679 words yay

~katie