Sixteen

The so-called incident of Eunwoo and Moonbin being a little 'romantic' in the middle of the night has been almost a week ago. The Monday when school started again, Eunwoo hasn't seen Moonbin which made it even more awkward for him to contact him through social media.

As Monday turned into Tuesday, continuing into Wednesday, it only became more awkward to talk to him when Eunwoo would see Moonbin walking through the school hallways.
Even though he talked to Jinwoo, who told him that Bin probably liked him and that he shouldn't be worried, he was. Moonbin didn't seem to have an eye for the older whenever he would walk past him, which made Eunwoo uncertain.

And uncertain was probably an understatement. It made Eunwoo feel like hope was lost and that Moonbin probably saw him as a friend.
One shouldn't develop feelings for someone anyway... It's a free ticket for mental torture. And oh, how good was Eunwoo in torturing himself mentally.

Since Moonbin didn't have any eye for Eunwoo, Eunwoo started to focus his mind on other things. Things like, having fun in class or the relationship status of Jinwoo and MJ. Surprisingly, they weren't together yet... According to Eunwoo's analyzing though, it shouldn't be much longer. It seemed like MJ was basically begging for Jinwoo to ask him out but Jinwoo never seemed to do it. Eunwoo was going to talk to Jinwoo about this serious issue when they were alone.

For the having fun in class part, it seems to pay off. Eunwoo was able to laugh along with the jokes his classmates were making and even though the teacher hated it, for the first time, Eunwoo didn't care at all.

The week continued and now it appeared to be Friday already. It was one week ago since Eunwoo and Bin went to the pub already. Secretly, Eunwoo was hoping for another message of the younger. A message saying that he should come over there and drink together with him. This time, he would stay longer than one hour he was sure of it.

Eunwoo checked whenever he could, but as the day passed Bin still didn't message him. For a second, Eunwoo thought about it to contact the younger himself but he didn't dare to. It felt too awkward.

As the last class passed Eunwoo lost his hope from Bin and he set his mind to go home. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up anyway. It was his own fault.

Making his way to his locker, getting out his coat and books he needed for the weekend. Someone appeared to be calling out for him.

"Cha Eunwoo?" A soft voice sounded behind him. Eunwoo closed his locker and turned around to reveal a girl. A girl from his class, in fact. On moments like this Eunwoo wished that he had cared to learn the names of the people in his class. But he didn't, he had no clue what the name was of the girl in front of him, he only recognized her by face.

"Yes?" he simply answered, not really knowing why this girl would suddenly talk to him. "You know me right? From class?" She started a little shy but not too much. Eunwoo nodded in response. Even though it felt awkward for him to ask, he still had to. "Yes, but I don't think I know your name though..."

"Oh, I'm Jeong Ahrin.." The fact that the girl still needed to answer that question after the months since school already started startled her. Eunwoo nodded in response and felt awkward because he had no idea what to say to the girl.

"I was wondering you know.." The girl started but paused and bit her lip in hesitation. "I was wondering if we could go to the pub together.. Since it Friday, Maybe there will be others from class there as well."

If Ahrin would've asked Eunwoo the exact same question last week, he wouldn't even consider it. He probably would've called the girl crazy that she even asked and walked away, but now, maybe. Eunwoo thought about the fact that last week was so much fun there and also, if he went now, maybe Moonbin would be there too.

"Alright," Eunwoo said as he swung his backpack around his shoulder. Ahrin her face lit up in excitement and she clasped herself onto Eunwoo's arm. The two made their way to the bar across the street and when they entered it Eunwoo's eyes immediately searched for a certain boy. That certain boy though was nowhere to be seen. Moonbin's two friends were present in the bar but Bin himself was a no-no.

"Eunwoo shall we sit there?" Ahrin asked with a pull on his sleeve. The girl pointed at a table for two located at the window of the bar. Eunwoo simply nodded since he didn't really care whatsoever about where he would sit. As he sat down the waitress came to take their orders they both ordered a cocktail. Eunwoo preferred beer but since Ahrin insisted, he went along with her.

Ahrin talked a lot to Eunwoo's surprise. The shy girl that approached him at his locker seemed to be completely gone. She talked about so many things but Eunwoo didn't listen, all he felt was sad that Moonbin wasn't here. Sure, Ahrin was nice and kind-hearted as it appeared now, he couldn't keep his focus on their conversation.

After a few minutes, the waitress brought the two their drinks, a mojito for Eunwoo and something pink, sweet and nasty looking for Ahrin. As long as she likes it right?

"May I taste your drink?" Ahrin asked as she looked at the Mojito that Eunwoo was holding. "Sure," Eunwoo said and handed her the drink. A little bit let down, Ahrin took the drink from the table and took a sip herself. "Hmm~ it's good!" She said as she smiled. "Do you wanna taste my Woo Woo?"

"Excuse me? What?" Eunwoo said as he was perplexed by what the girl said now. Woo Woo?! She giggled and pointed at the drink "It's called Woo Woo... Ironically." She said as she now held it up for Eunwoo. She pointed the straw in such a way that he could take a sip by just bending forward.

Eunwoo nodded. The hell of it. He bent forward at placed his lips around the straw that Ahrin was holding steadily for him and started to take a sip.

"Yo Binnie!" A voice sounded from the direction where Eunwoo saw Moonbin's two friends sitting before. In response, Eunwoo's eyes diverted to the entrance door and saw the boy himself, Moonbin, standing there. Not only was he just standing there, but he was also staring at Eunwoo. The younger held his backpack in his hands sloppily by one of the straps and his coat was already half off.

Eunwoo quickly moved back from the sip he was taking since Binnie kept on staring. What was he supposed to do in a situation like this, wave? "And did you like it?" Ahrin asked him as she put down the glass after taking a sip herself. Her comment made Eunwoo snap back to reality "yeah it was alright, I prefer my drink though" he tried to say as kindly as possible.

Eunwoo glanced back at the entrance but Moonbin already seemed to take his seat at his two friends, glancing back once just as Eunwoo was doing.