XI. REAL LIFE ( PART 1 )

"You ready?" Shane asked Claudia, helping the cameraman set up some of the cameras. The Buzzfeed Unsolved crew were sitting in yet another house of someone who thought their house was being haunted. Ryan, being the believer that he is, jumped on the idea as if it was the last thing he would ever do.
Claudia nodded her head, smiling towards Shane as she made sure her hair was camera ready.
"Yeah, we can do this!" Claudia said.
"So I was thinking we would make this the demon episode of this season," Ryan said to the two others, looking at both of them with his scared eyes he always got during these things.
"What! No way! We don't know if there is demons here, you're just trying to get out of the demon episode this season!" Shane said.
Ryan sighed defeatedly, "It was worth a shot."
Claudia smiled at the two boys, sitting down in the chair on the side of Shane and waited for Ryan to say his signature lines.
Ryan took a deep breath and began to speak, "This week on Buzzfeed Unsolved we are at a haunted house owned by a woman named Alyssa, adding this location to our ongoing investigation into the question: are ghosts real?" Shane shook his head into the camera like always.
Claudia laughed, hitting Shane slightly as Ryan began to explain the history of the house. It was the house of someone who had reached out to them after they saw the other Unsolved in Hannah's house. There had been footsteps, apparitions spotted, and things being thrown around in front of the inhabitants of the home. Ryan jumped on the opportunity and got both Shane and Claudia on board with the whole thing.
    "Why do you think ghosts throw things around?" Shane asked.
     "Maybe they're angry," Ryan suggested.
     "Angry! They're ghosts! If they are real and can do things like you say they can, I would die to be a ghost!" Shane argued.
    "Um, excuse me, you already have to die in order to be a ghost Shane," Claudia said.
     Shane Madej looked towards Claudia and just applauded for recognizing that accidental pun.
     "Alright everyone, back to the investigation," Ryan said, grinning at both Claudia and Shane's blushing cheeks.