-Jyunhao; smile

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EP.7 ALREADY AND DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILERED!!!!

There was this boy he was always smiling. No one has ever been able to see him not smiling. It was like it's been there forever and isn't going to fade anytime.

At school he wasn't the best but he kept striving on. He knew he could achieve anything. Sometimes we would get compliments on his efforts and sometimes we wouldn't even get acknowledged. Though his face expression never changed.

He smiled right after getting up till he went to bed. Even in his sleep he would smile dreaming of anything. Everyone was wondering what was going on deep down but that question could never be answered.

One day he got called up because he was lacking and the others did better than him in the 'teachers' eyes. He got asked what he would do. And he simply answered them by saying that he would apply again.

Everyone could see his bright eyes shining clear. Not even a single bit of extra saltwater threatening to escape. One of the others who were 'better' than him started crying and apologizing. Jyunhao comforted him with a bright smile telling him he didn't need to apologize and that he was going to be just fine.

That was the day everyone knew they needed him even if they weren't friends with him. Everyone needed his presence. The presence of this happy pill. When he left he was still smiling, he was the only one with a smile. No one else was smiling but him.

A/n
Episode 7 was complete shit. I never knew wether I should he happy for them or cry for the others. I love every single one of them. I was so fascinated by Jyunhao. He just smiled and said he would apply again. My heart literally stopped beating to hear the final decision. I love the way they all cheered and supported jihoon but I was sad that they didn't show anybody hoping for Jyunhao...

Anyway I'm sad that Yoonbin and Yeongue lost but I'm happy for Byuonggon and Seunghun. Same with Mashiho & Junkyu and Ha Jeongwoo.  My heart is aching and Im SCARED for the next 1:1

And I hate the fact that they make treasure 6 treasure 5 now.