Ch.7

-In an unknown lab, Me's POV-
My eyes open as I saw a bright light and adjusting to it. Finally, I see where I am. I was in some kind of a lab. My mask was still on, so that's good. The door opened and I saw the same green man. I charged at him until I was hit by some wall in my way.

"A containment unit, Spider-Man. Not even your strength can get you out of this." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You can call me the Green Goblin. Hahahaha!" Gobby said, laughing like a maniac.

"What do you want?" I questioned Greeny.

"It's not what I want. It's who I want and that is you." He said. "You're the perfect villain, Spider-Man. Think about it. No more disrespects, no more insults, and no more calling you a menace."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. He pointed behind me and I turned around. As I turned around, my eyes widened. Look what the newspapers say. Spider-Man: Friend or Another Traitor? Says here they haven't seen a new member (besides Kid Flash and Jinx) since Terra, who betrayed our beloved heroes and worked for Slade until their death during the Apocalypse. Could be a menace and waiting for the right moment to take down the Titans. - J. Jonah Jameson. "I can't believe this. I worked hard for this city and they see me as a menace?"

"I know, a tough break. Right now, you have a choice. You can join me and we can rule Jump City or stay being a hero when people don't know how to say 'thank you' to others and treating you like criminal. What would it be, Spider-Man?" I thought about it until I made the only choice.

-Back In the Tower, Raven's POV-
I was getting worry for Zachary and everyone saw how worried I was.

"Rae, everything's gonna be okay. Take a chill pill." Beast Boy said, calming me down.

"I will be when he's alright." I snapped at Beast Boy as he stayed quiet after that. "Sorry. I'm just worried about him. I don't want to see him hurt."

"It's okay, Raven. We are worried for Zach, but Cyborg's gonna find his location. All we could do now is wait." Robin said, looking calm. But I knew better. Cyborg came in the room.

"Guys! I've found Zach's location." Cyborg said. We went to find the location and bring Zach back.

-To the warehouse-
We got to the old warehouse that's been abandoned for years. We looked for any hidden passage that help us find him.

"Hmm? What does this do?" Beast Boy asked, pulling the lever.

"Beast Boy, wa––" Robin called to him but it was too late. We fall down and landed to the ground. We gave him a glare.

"Heh. Sorry. He said, a sweat dropping. (Anime thing)

-Beast Boy's POV-
After falling down to the ground, we went to find Spidey. The door was open and we went inside. This is so cool! It's like a horror movie. We then heard a sound and we were tied. We tried using our powers, but they didn't work. We heard a laugh coming out of the shadows. It was the Green Goblin.

"I was wondering when you were going to find my lab. Took long enough." He said.

"Where's Spider-Man?" Robin asked, a strict voice.

"Oh, let's just say he made the right choice. Come out, partner." He said and to my shock, Zachary teamed up.

"Hey, guys. What took you so long?" He asked, receiving a growl from me. "This will get me the respect that I deserved."

"Why you!" I said, getting angry. The floor open up and I was feeling a bit scared right now. It revealed blades spinning. I think I wet myself.

"Now then, partner. Would you like to pull the lever to make it go fast?" Greeny asked.

"Nope. There is one problem, though." Zach said. "And that is you!" He punched the Green Goblin all the way to the wall. He jumped to us and got us freed.

"Good job, Zach." Robin said, complimenting him. I was confused here.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Didn't you remember the plan?" Zachary asked. I gave him a confused look. He sighed. "You fell asleep again. That's no surprise. I told the team that one of the villains would try to get me to join them, so we devised a plan to make sure that wouldn't happened." I was scratching my head until I now get it.

"Ohhh. Now I get it. My bad." I said. Gobby got up.

"I should've known you would try to betray me. No matter. I have minions to take care of you." He pressed the button and robots were here. "See ya next time. That is, if you're still here. Hahahahaha!" He escaped with his glider.

-Me's POV-
"Shall we?" I asked Robin, who grinned.

"Yep. TITANS, go!" He yelled. Kid Flash took on some robots while Jinx and Starfire were firing at them. Cyborg used his mechanical strength against them. Beast Boy turned into a Tyrannosaurus Rex and chomped them, spitting out of his mouth. Me and Raven were fighting against them.

"Not bad, Rae. But, I've got more tricks on my sleeves." I changed to Arachnomancer.

Behind me were a bunch of sleeves moving on their own and attacking them

Behind me were a bunch of sleeves moving on their own and attacking them. I said in Latin to cast a spell on robots to turn them into melted metals. As I said it, they were liquified.

"Seems like you know your magic tricks." Raven grinned. "Azarath metrion synthos!" She teleported them to...somewhere.

"Watch and learn, rookie." I called her a 'rookie' and this is gonna be fun. I'd said in Latin to turn one of them into a ball. "Now, who doesn't love a good soccer?" I kicked at this, then back kicked it and it was in air and I jumped to kick it, hard and it hit hard at them, causing them to flew back. Soon enough, the robots were already destroyed.

"Booyah! Take that, you hunk of metals!" Cyborg said, smugly to the pieces of the robots.

"Now, that was awesome!" Me and Beastie said in unison. We were going out until Raven asked.

"Can I talk to Zachary alone for a minute, please?" She said. Robin nodded and left with the others. Me and Raven are now alone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Before Beast Boy interrupted, I was gonna tell you I have certain feelings for someone." Raven said. I've gotten jealous but stayed cool.

"Who is it?" I asked, wondering who it is.

"I can't say. He might not return his feelings." Raven said, sadly.

"Hey, don't say that. They'd be crazy to not fall in love you." I said, cheering her up. She smiled at me. "You're smart, talented, amazing, beautiful..." I murmured the last part but she heard me.

"W-What did you say?" She asked, shocked.

"You're b-beautiful and I think everyone thinks so, too." I said, blushing pretty hard. Unexpectedly, she hugged me and I was blushing even madder. Good thing I'm wearing a full mask. She walks back to her team and stopped to make one last word.

"Thanks. I needed that." She smiled and left, leaving me alone to gather my thoughts. Who is this person and how can I make sure he doesn't get Raven? I questioned to myself as I kept thinking and walking to my team.

To be continue...
_______________
I use the same scene from Power Rangers Mystic Force when Nick became the Red Mystic Ranger and fought against Hideaks. See ya next time!