Ch.28 Skater Boy{End}

A/N: Thank you xx

(Unedited)

If I die young bury me in sadness
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh uh oh

We arrive at our house I was the first to got out of the car and they follow me from behind.

I opened the front door to see my Dad Michael on the couch, he smile at me but his smile fell when Luke came in.

"Oh Luke. Long time no see, I guess it's time to fix everything," he said pure sadness in his eyes.

I went over to him. "I know everything papa," I said to him.

"I know... I can't apologized enough to him I deserve to die." He mumbled.

I frown at him and wipe the tear on his cheek, "don't say that papa I am here, I love you... I love you papa." I said, he smiled at me and he hugged me.

He let go of me and he turned to Luke, "Ashton is in his room, I know you want to see him."

Luke nodded and I join them at my dad's room.

Lord make me a rainbow
I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when
She stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it oughta be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life,
Well, I've had just enough time

I saw my dad at the balcony looking at the sky. I went over to him.

"Dad," I said he look at me.

"Yes, son?"

Ashton's POV

"I have a surprise for you." My son told me.

"For me?" I asked and he nodded then someone I didn't expect to see came.

Everything went slow motion as my Skater Boy come near me, he may have little wrinkle but he still looks so perfect.

***

I'm still waiting for my driver Billy like usual. I sat on a bench near the school park, Until I heard a roll of small wheels, and I turned around everything went slow motion.

His long legs balancing through the skate board as his eyes focus on the road as his muscled arms are under his pockets, his blue eyes were sparkling like he was doing his passion and he was having fun - His cool blonde hair, I wonder what I feels why I ran my long fingers through his hair. His lip ring makes him more hotter than ever, I don't know how does the tiny ring can make a human hot at anyone's eyes.

***

I'm looking at my feet, still thinking about Skater Boy's beautiful face until I bumped into someone making us fall to the ground hard floor, as I opened my eyes theres a blue one infront of me and the realization hits me it was Skater Boy.

**

I placed both of my hand on his shoulders as he placed his hands on my waist as we started to slow dance. I can't believe it I'm dancing with him my hands were on his shoulders I can feel his muscles.

"So why did you ask me?" He asked with a grin and it really makes me blushed again.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" I asked as I felt his grip on my waist tighten.

"I don't understand" He said and I took a deep breath, He is looking at me he is so perfect.

"That you're the one who gave me the necklace" I answered his eyes widen then he sighed as he pulled me closer to him making our chest touch.