Coming To Terms.

" Go on, keep going; throw a chair, scream, kick, set a fire In those dull eyes because that Hoseok, Is whats going to keep you alive In here. "

" Breath Hoseok. It's alright, you're alright. "

" You're shaking, are you afraid? "

" Hoseok! Hoseok please, just tell me what I did?! why did you leave me?! I don't like her Hoseok, shes not you; I just want you. "

Laughing dryly my gaze was down cast; fixed upon the tile and I felt my heart clench to the voices that played out within my head. ' What the hell Is wrong with me? ' So many times, so many times I had asked myself the same question, over and over again but no matter how much I tried I always came to the same Conclusion. " I'm Foolish." To feel something for people I've only known for a month, to feel something for patients under my care, to go against everything I've been taught; I scoffed at myself then, running my fingers through my hair lightly as I smiled, I really am like my father. ' I'm just as crazy as you old man...maybe even more so.'

_______

Park Jimin.

The reality setting In of how little I actually saw my patients- my former patients weighed a heavy toll on me, It made me upset but, I can only Imagine how they felt; If they even cared. " Jimin? " My voice was solemn, my knuckles knocking lightly against the metal all of three times and when I heard nothing, as I always did I opted to just walk Inside after scanning my thumb. " Jimin, are you awake? " It wasn't dark Inside, the curtains were open and the gloomy light of the grey sky Illuminated the gingers frame; he was sat as always within a chair In front of the window, he was watching the rain. " I came to give you your medication..." I tried again but no answer and so I advanced closer, watching the rain hit the glass before kneeling in front of Jimin and Giving the male the best smile I could muster up which all In all, wasn't much. " You know...today's the last I'm going to see you, I'm sorry I haven't come to visit you much. " I patted his hand lightly and for a moment I swore I saw a confused expression fill the gingers face but I stood up quickly and turned my attention back towards the window, I didn't want to see.

" This may surprise you but, I'm going to miss your company, you...and the others." I clenched my jaw, trying to hold back my emotions. " That's sad...Isn't It? " Turning around I laughed, a saddened expression filling my features and Jimin, he looked mortified and If my eyes weren't playing tricks on me I'd say even a little angry; I felt compelled to move away but I didn't. " J-Jimin? " I couldn't hide how my voice trembled and I just watched, I watched how Jimin stood up, watched how he closed to space between us but I closed my eyes when he reached out for me, my mind thinking the worst after what I've been through but what didn't cross my mind, was the warm embraced that engulfed me.

" Don't go. "

I was speechless, the sheer sound of his voice was beautiful and I couldn't process that not only had Jimin spoke to me but this was the first time he had spoken It what seemed to be months. " Jimin you- " The embrace got tighter. " Tell me you're lying. " I said nothing, I only stood there In his embrace and after a moment my silence seemed to angry him. " Tell me! " He yelled desperately at me but all I could do was bite the inside of my mouth to keep myself from crying In front of him. I didn't think leaving this job, this place , these people would be hard but it hurt, god It hurt; more then It should've. I pulled away from his embrace then, his head hung low and he didn't look at me. " I'm sorry. " That was all I could say and before anything else happened I set his medication down upon his nightstand and keep my head low while I walked pasted him and headed for the door but everything In me wanted to turn around, wanted to console him, to try and make things better but how could I? from the very beginning I've only made things worse. " P-please take that for me Jimin, O-okay? " and with that I left him alone, they were always alone and now....I was leaving them as well.

I cried, In the middle of the hallway, I couldn't bring myself to hold In my feelings anymore and I was glad that no one saw me at my low point In life, all I wanted was to be alone, to cry my eyes out and fall into an endless slumber where I could run away, run away from all my worries and problems but I knew that would never happen, life wasn't easy and to survive you needed to be strong; I needed to be strong, If not for myself then the people around me. Wiping my eyes I got myself together the best that I could, after all I didn't want to meet the last twice patients In an emotional state of mind, It wasn't a good Idea with Jungkook and Teahyung being how they are though I couldn't really help that could I?

Inhaling a quick deep breath I glanced down at the slightly tear stained paper and so clearly I heard the boys troubled voice echo with my head like It was happening for the first time. ' Jungkook. ' Despite what he had done he saved me and I couldn't bring myself to hate him; unconsciously my hand touched my neck, I was scared yes but apart me wanted to see him, wanted to explain that It wasn't fully his fault that I could no longer see him. ' I'm suicidal. ' I thought dryly and silently I made my way to room 102'  but I hope you're okay' .

' Jungkook. '

______________

I haven't updated this story In....I forgot how long and  honestly that's a problem ^^" 

To everyone who has been waiting for me to update this and Is Still with me, thank you <3 It really means a lot for your patience, I haven't had any motivation to write any of my stories with my current stress and work but I'm currently Jobless now so I thought ' why the fuck not! ' and i sat down for three hours just thinking of how I wanted to continue this  story and honestly I'm glad I made myself write this other wise I know I would've; So, I hope everyone enjoys this short chapter, I might work on the next one but you know me ^^" 

Also Sorry for basically leaving the face of earth, hopefully things wont be like this for long but See I told you guys I wouldn't let this story die ~ 

P.S  I'm gonna change the title of this chapter later on :/  but I have no idea what to call it...so If It changes a million times you guys know why ~