Bree x reader: You hold me together [REQUEST]

Type: Sweet Word Count: 587 • Genre: Idk

(Y/E/C)= Your Eye Color • (Y/N)= Your Name

Requested by:

GirlGroupTrashx hope you like it!

You were sitting at the dinner table pouring over your homework. You had visited the Davenports after school and Tasha invited you to stay for dinner, you gladly obliged.

You sighed heavily, running your hands through your (Y/H/C) hair. You really did not feel like doing AP English or Geometry at the moment, and you felt overwhelmed. You are a good student, but that didn't mean you didn't struggle.

Suddenly, slender arms wrap around you and Bree rests her head against yours. "Whatcha doing, babe?" She asked smiling. You groan, "Homework. You know between this, my job, and preparing for college you would think teachers would cut us some slack and not pile extra work on you when you already work at school!"

Bree pensively looked down at the work that lied ahead of you. "I know what you mean," she answered, pulling out the chair next to you, sitting down.

"I have a hard enough time keeping up with my studies, I mean why do people pile so much upon kids? What did we ever do? Don't they realize we crack under pressure too?" you rant slumping back in the dining chair.

Bree looked at you sympathetically, laying a hand on your thigh running it up and down slowly. "Who is putting this pressure on you, (Y/N)? Who is making you feel this way?" she asked, still rubbing your thigh slowly.

You scoffed, confused and aggravated, "Everyone!" Your girlfriend looked at you strangely. "No one. I don't know." you paused and gazed at Bree who kept looking at you knowingly, "Stop looking at me like that, Bree. I don't know how you do it. You train, go on missions, and deal with bionics. I could never, id crack under the pressure. I would-"

"Shh," Bree whispered. "You really wanna know how I do it?" she said she raised her legs and laid them across your lap.

Distracted, you traced imaginary patterns up and down her smooth legs. She smirked. Bree seemed so chill all the time. You didn't understand.

She leaned forward towards your face, and you could smell her sweet perfume, and see the creases of her lips. Her soft amber eyes glowed in the dining room light. Slowly, she rose up in her chair and made her way to yours. She sat in your lap moving around so that she would be comfortable.

"I manage it all, " she began her voice low and husky as if this was meant for your ears alone, "because of the amazing, understanding, faithful partner I have. The one who has been there for me when I felt as if I would lose it. The one who loved me when I felt unlovable, the one who takes care of my crazy. If it weren't for you, (Y/N), I couldn't handle it."

She moved her head forward, the side of her face pressing against yours, you could feel her lips move as she whispered, "You hold me together."

Her soft brunette hair tickled your cheek. You breathed in the aroma of shampoo and strawberries, then her lips kissed your neck as you stayed silent letting her. You felt the roughness of her clothes against yours, and you stretched your arm to wrap her closer to you. Somehow her lips had made its way upwards to yours, and she pulled away.

"But that doesn't mean you can't finish your homework." Bree laughed slyly.

Grinning you answer, "I shouldn't have any trouble now."

Thoughts?
I am trash at romantic stuff.

G