Chapter 16

Vanessa's POV

After I finished puking my guts out in the toilet Laura grabbed me a bowl for me in the car. She also managed to carry me..... well she did what she could.

"Thank you Laura but let's get to the hospital quickly before-" and into the bowl my head went.

"Ok ok I'm working as fast as I can" she says closing my door and I assume goes to the drivers seat. Remember I still have my head in a bowl.

"Ok let's go" she says putting her keys in the ignition.

"Please hurry" I yelp but with not much time and up comes another meal. What the hell?!? I have never been this sick in my life. Well except that one time when I was sick and my friend dared me to eat a crayon. But that has nothing to do with this.

"It's gonna be ok ness, it's probably just the stomach full, or all that shit you ate" she says rubbing my back but sill one hand on the steering wheel.

"Thank you Laura I really appreci-" and back in the bowl I go. Half of the car ride was just the sound of my guys going into a bowl which was almost full.

"Laura I'm running out of room in this bowl" I tell her.

"Ok we are literally one street away" she says.

She makes the turn which just makes me sick again and boom we are by the parking lot. The car stops and I hear my sister greet the parking Security. Then the car moves again.

"Ok we're hear, let's go" she says getting out of the car and running over to the passenger door. We pretty much have to limp over to the front office. And that took a good 10 minutes. Once we make it inside is when Laura tells the last at the front desk to get help.

Moments later a team of paramedics comes out with a stretcher. It's all happening so fast I can barley keep up and moments later I was in a hospital room. Then everything went black.

Laura's POV

The paramedics rolled Vanessa away and I wanted to follow but I couldn't because they said they had to do test and examine what's wrong with her. So I had to wait out side over her room until the doctor comes out and tell me what's going on.

"You know what I'm gonna go get a book" I tell myself. So I stand up and head for the exit. I think I have pride and prejudice in the glove compartment.

"Miss.Marano!" A voice comes from behind me. I turn around and I see a man in about his 40s come my way he's wearing a doctors coat so unless I'm an idiot I'm guessing he's Vanessa doctor.

"Yes? what news do you have on my sister" I ask more like beg.

"Well your sister gave us a bit of a scare she passed out on us but we were able to wake her up. We took a couple of samples and are going to take them to the lab they should be ready in about 30 to 40 minutes, but for now you may go see your sister just make sure she takes it easy she has to stay in bed for the rest of the day. Visiting hours end at 9:00. You have a good day now" he says waking away to a door with the words "Testing facility DO NOT ENTER"

I'll visit her in a minute I wanna get my book. So I continue to walk to the car unlock it real quick grab my boom and head back to the hospital.

"Here comes that movie seen one you hate so-"

"Hello" I say answering my phone.

"Hey Laura it's Riker I'm on my way to your place to drop off the kids, I just need to drop off Riley's new friend first then we'll be there" he says.

"Um riker that's not necessary I'm actually not at home right now" I tell him.

"What where are you?" He says a little surprised.