17

You quickly drove your friend Yeri back to her house and wished her a good day. 

Now currently you were driving back home, hoping to arrive before him and have enough time to switch outfits because u wouldn't want to remember meeting your internet bestfriend with a shit outfit.

Once you arrived back home safely you ran to your room and changed into a comfy red turtleneck, black overalls and some black timberlands. About a couple minutes after you finished getting ready, you heard a knock on your door. You went running towards your door with a smile on your face and opened it to find...

"Jimin...?"

"That's dipshit to you bitch." You didn't hear what he was saying as you were too focused on seeing THE Park Jimin, on your doorstep. "I know I'm hot but stop staring"  He said with a smirk on his face. Immediately realizing what he was saying, your face became a dark shade of crimson that was hard not to notice on your pale skin. Jimin smiled in victory, trying to make the best with his last moments with you..

"Um, would you like to come in?" you said as you went to the side to let him in. "No, thank you though. I would like to go on a walk if possible." He said as he scratched the back of his neck embarrassingly. you smiled while seeing him embarrassed "Yeah, Sure". you walked over to a coat hanger and grabbed a black winter that went along with your outfit and quickly put it on before grabbing your house keys and putting them in your pockets and walking back to the door, next to Jimin. You closed your front door and you both started walking.

~~~~~~

You both were currently laughing at a story he shared about him and his group members. You weren't really shocked at how the group members REALLY acted as you sort of expected it. All of a sudden Jimin stopped walking, you noticed after a couple of seconds and turned around. "What's wrong?" you asked confused. one second you both were happy and the next he acts sad.. Jimin pretended to look at his phone, at the time. "I have to head back. Manager gave me a curfew." He said in a sad voice as he put his phone back in his pocket. You smiled as you walked over to him and grabbed his hands "It's ok. We can meet again. right?" "Yeah.. eventually.." 

you were confused "what do you mean eventua-"

"JISUNG COME BACKKK!!!!"  You both quickly turned your heads, hearing the woman scream. There saw a child running in the middle of the road for his ball, without realizing a truck coming towards him.

Without thinking twice Jimin jumped in the middle of the road and picked up the child and brought him to his mother with his ball. but the road was small so he still seemed to be in the middle of the road.

And before you knew it..

He was hit.