Chapter 18

Serenity

  As I opened the door of the residence and enter in the elevator to head to living room, all of our brothers are sitting on the couch, some of them are walking back and forth with phones in their hands but their faces looked at me with relief as they saw me, Iori's teary eyes and red face is the one that first embrace me, what did I do to make him cry? he doesn't deserve the way I treat him.

"Gomen." I whisper and stroke his hair gently, Iori's body is a bit heavy, we both fell on the floor as he hug me still while crying on my chest.

"I-I am so worried about y-you!" he almost yelled but sobs interrupt his voice.

"You need to rest." I said and help him to sit up.

"I want to sleep with you." Iori said like were still kids, kids that are scared of monsters that are hiding under their beds.

"Sure." I said and smiled.

  I stand up and dusted myself before looking at all of my brothers before bowing 90 degrees to them, Louis-nii is right, I made them worry as hell.

"I am very sorry onii-chans." I said and smile to them as I stood up again like a straight spaghetti.

"Were really worried about you but the one behind you almost flip the whole residence just to find you." Kaname-nii said and pointed Iori behind me, Iori blushed as he wrap his arms around my waist and snuggle his head on my shoulder.

"Were really worried about you, Ukyo has taken care of mother and talked to her about you, mother will be gone for another year to continue his fashion event that is held at France." Masaomi-nii said and I smiled, feeling happiness bubble up inside me.

"Don't go outside the house like that again, Serenity." Hikaru-nii said and massage his temple.

"I won't and I'm really sorry." I said, I pull Iori with me to sit beside Azusa-nii and Tsubaki-nii, I am sitting between Tsubaki-nii and Iori.

"Maybe we should held a little celebration since Serenity come back!" Subaru-nii said, I giggled and everyone agreed.

"Hey, were glad that you're back now." Ema said as we cut the vegetables for the hot pot.

"Thank you and I'm sorry if I worried everyone." I said and Ema just smile and shook her head, she's been a great friend to me.

"I'm really thankful to have a girl sibling." I said and she blushed.

"I'm thankful too, to have another girl to talk to besides my friends from school." she said, I smile to her and continue cutting the vegetables.

  While cutting the onions, I suddenly cut my thumb, instead of feeling the sting from the cut, I didn't feel anything at all, it's just the numbness, I couldn't care less about that as I walk to the faucet and rinse off the blood. Fuuto looked at my cut worrily and grab a plaster to wrap around the cut, I want to laugh, the cut isn't even that big to use a plaster.

"Nee-chan, you should be more careful." he said and I smile then patted his head, "Hai, I will." I said before leaving the kitchen.

"Can I go upstairs my room? I'll just change." I ask Ukyo-nii, he nodded and ruffled my hair.

  As I enter my room, the smell of vanilla quickly invaded my nose and calmed my nerves, I look inside my closet to find a good clothes and I just settle for a comfortable cream colored knitted sweater and black thights.

"I'm glad to be back." I whisper to myself.

  I made them worried for me, a worthless being.