Though he hated to admit it, Geoff was quite helpful. Awsten had gotten through most of his list with Geoff's help.

organize cabinets
buy new clothes
get new bedsheets
groceries
living room

He was being quite kind to Awsten, which he definitely hadn't expected from last night.

"Alright, so you can organize the cabinets while I clean the living room?" Geoff smiled over at Awsten, leaning on the mop. He looked almost like an anime bad boy, leaning on the mop like that. And Awsten had to admit it; his smile was pretty much the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

He internally slapped himself out of his trance. "Yeah, sure. That's fine."

Geoff smiled again, "well, I’ll see you when I'm done with that." Awsten switched the music to Tyler, the Creator. The loud music made Awsten smile. It was familiar to him and very calming in an exciting way.

As he threw away old boxes and moved others, See You Again began to play. It was one of the only Tyler, the Creator songs Geoff actually liked. Awsten let it play as he continued to work.

He moved his shoulders to the beat until he heard Geoff almost screaming out the lyrics.

“I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind, I said, I said I'm sick of, sick of, sick of, sick of chasing - you're the one that's always running through my daydream”

Geoff always sang along to this song. Remembering the last time he played this song, Awsten giggled slightly, which grabbed Geoff's attention.

"What are you laughing about?"

He blushed, not wanting him to know. "Uh- there was something funny." Awsten gripped tightly onto the cereal box he held in his hand.

"What was funny?"

"Um- nothing."

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah of course."

I was just... remembering.