hangout after Sam & Cat show

Ariana POV
Everyone in the cast is looking at me, just right after I did this one scene then they stared at this guy but on closer inspection i knew who he was immediately. Freddie Mercury thee Freddie Mercury, am I dreaming because he's one of the most beautiful-est men I have ever gazed upon. He was sat looking at himself in a little mirror, that you can transport with you easily.

Pfft typical, he obviously didn't need that mirror because he was just already beautiful. And I saw a lot of girls, and I mean a lot come to 'greet him' and by that I mean flirt with him. Yeah I'm pretty I need to stop this, before things get out of hand especially since I mean doesn't he like guys? Or...has he changed a little since, his partner Jim died.

I waltz over there quickly, getting in the girls way to pretend I wanna show him something that's actually really cool around the studio. "Hey, Freddie I have something really cool I wanna show you that's worth it!" I lied kinda, but was true because there is actually something cool and the girls stopped flirting.

He cracked a smile in curiosity and, did he..fix his teeth? Not that their bad or were before it's just that, wouldn't he not be able to sing or sound different? But I brushed it off quickly and, smiled back at him. "Oh really? What's the cool thing then, dear?" He asked while I just grabbed his hand, as he put down the mirror laughing, while I dragged him along the way.

( timeskip on a roof with snacks )

I sat with him on a roof near where, the series shoots in a city not too far by just walking. And when we were getting on this building, I could tell he was getting a bit nervous but he loved it nonetheless, "so did you have fun?" I asked him, while he literally spit out his drink to the side of him since, I dared him to drink a disgusting drink.

He cleared his throat, "yeah I did even though, this shit tastes like shit! But thanks for the save, because those girls were annoying as hell!" He said, while I laughed and, as we were together I just got to know how funny he was honestly and very sweet. "Yeah your welcome, they can be annoying when it comes to things sexier than their boyfriends." I said while he nodded.

As we still sat up on the building, it was getting pretty cold and I should have brought my jacket hours ago, as I kept shivering I felt a arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer. "What are you—" I began, "your cold at least warm up, dear." He said kindly, I found out he was right by feeling his warmth and finally leaning on him while laying my head on his shoulder. "Ok but for the record we're friends for now." I said while he nodded, "yeah we're friends." He confirmed for me.

We just sat there leaning against each other, I'm getting warm already by the second just laying on him. "Can I braid your hair?" He asked me suddenly while I looked shock but, I smiled and nodded while turning my back to him, "Yeah, sure!" I replied, and he instantly got to work, taking each strand that was caught up in a pony tail already doing small neat braids.

As he kept doing some in different places, like a in a pattern I wanted to know how he knows how to do this. "How do you know, how to braid hair?" I asked him, while he chuckled softly and kept braiding my hair while smiling, "I have a sister Kashmira plus I used to have long hair, I'm sure you'll see tons of photos of me with long hair." He calmly while I hummed in response.

I felt extremely relaxed as he braided my hair, and I felt like falling asleep on him, while he kept playing with my hair. "Hey, you falling asleep?" He asked me while I nodded, "mhmm.." I replied until he poked my cheek when I closed my eyes again, "mm..What.?" I asked him, and he looked at me disappointed, "Don't fall asleep!" He exclaimed while I groaned. "Ugh...ok!" I said whining.

Once he was finished with my hair, I took a strand and saw how neat and cute it was. I hugged him to thank him for it, "thank you, Freddie!" I said happily while he nodded and smiled warmly. "So..what else can we do..? Since I'm not from here or ever been." He asked me, while I thought of it until I got since I was hungry now by just sitting on the roof.

I turned towards him, "how do you feel about a pizza place?" I asked him, while he surprisingly he opened his mouth the speak but, I heard his stomachs loud growl while I laughed and he had a guilty smile on his face

I turned towards him, "how do you feel about a pizza place?" I asked him, while he surprisingly he opened his mouth the speak but, I heard his stomachs loud growl while I laughed and he had a guilty smile on his face. "So I'll take that as your hungry..?" I said smirking, while he looked at me like a guilty dog and nodded.

( at the pizzeria )

While we sat at our table and ate, I seemed to notice he ate A LOT like good lord! For a skinny guy, he seemed to REALLY 'put it somewhere' and he's thinner than me honestly—well he appears to look that way but, how much he can ate doesn't really say otherwise.

Why I say all of this is because, he ate like 6 pieces and there's two reasons why he ate so much, one he probably really liked it because this is my favorite place too and, two he was really hungry. While I only ate maybe 4 pieces, " Ok dude for a skinny guy, you really put it somewhere!" I exclaimed, as he just smiled shyly and shrugged.

He did take the rest of the pizza with him, while I didn't blame him at all since for the amount he ate was very small and, limited plus he told me he never ate like that before when it came to pizza. Since he had to keep his weight so lithe and, bone skinny kinda while I felt bad for him, whilst also having no meat on his bones whatsoever so, he could be able to maneuver around like he does while having his energy.

I even kinda already noticed it by hugging him earlier, and his arms-oh his arms were so..skinny I felt the bone in certain places. I'm surprised he even stayed warm tonight, with his buttoned up white long sleeved shirt and, just a little blue vest accompanied with black dress pants. Maybe because it was his chest hair maybe, but who knows? Really, cause all I know is I feel bad for him, really, really bad.

No matter if I was a bit smaller than him, I still felt the urge to kinda just protect him because, I don't know it's just..I feel this obligation I have and, to promise myself to protect him, and even love him since it's been 7 years since his husband died. Yeah that's hard..and it must be hard, to live that so lonely without anyone for 7 years alone again...I can just hear Freddie—no picture him pleading Jim, not to leave him especially in his time of death.

( few hours later )

As it got even later he was getting tired and decided he was going home, "ok see you tomorrow, Freddie." I said, and quickly while he wasn't looking I kissed his cheek gently, as his eyes locked onto it. He didn't seem mad or anything, just pretty chill about it honestly we waved each other off, after me kissing his cheek and we both went to our different homes.