Love doesn't exist

I'm Rose i'm really happy person general, i'm 17 years old, i have long, brown hair there went right below my chest. I have clear blue  eyes and pink full lips. I had naturally super long eyelashes and a light shade of pink on my cheeks. 

My parents are married and happy together. They have been married for about 20 years and love each other very much.

I stood in front of my school Monday morning, i didn't hate school, my grades was good and i had my lovely friends too.

I was standing in front of the steps, and there was he, Sam. The school's cutie and hottie as the girls says, yeah he is good looking and stuff. But I hate him, he thinks he's better than everyone else when he's not.

I keep my head down while I walked quickly past him and his friends, I wouldn't have eye contact with him it would be to awkward. I felt Sam's eyes on me burning holes into my back.
I saw Kate my best friend, she ran to me and hugged me'' Hey Rose, there's a  pool party this weekend, I want you to come with me'' she said using er puppy eyes.
I'm not really a party girl i would much rather see a move at home instead of going to party's. It's just not my cop of tea.''Come on Rose it would be fun, you would maybe find a cute boy'' she said smirking.

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you that I do not believe in love. Yes i don't believe in love. You would probably say I'm crazy and that is not true because everyone have gotten a feeling of love in life. Yes I have, but not from another human.
I believe in God's love but not love as such, I love my parents but it's a completely different road. I've never been in love so why would I be in the future? I've never had a boyfriend so why again would i be that in the future.

There are small and large holes in my body, like if I'm missing something, it's like a puzzle with a thousand pieces. If you can't find the last piece to the puzzle you can not complete the game. That's the truth and that is how I feel.

"Cupid often hits the head with his arrows, and sometimes so hard to damage the brain."
''Kate please'' i said walking away from her ''okay sorry about that, but your always home and watched movies all day, you need to come out Rose i mean it! You maybe still have something in you'' she said walking up to me.

We stopped in front of my loker while she continued to give me good reasons  why I should come to that stupid pool party

''I'll think about it'' I answered her so she could keep the mouth shut. Her eyes widened'' seriously? Would you consider it?'' She asked, and just there the bell rang. My lifesaver, so I didn't have to repeat myself again.

I went into first class, English with Mr.Carter as my teacher. I sat in the middle row alone looking down ready to take notes. There were a knock on the door and my head wing looking in that direction the knock came from. And there was he Sam Wilkinson himself. He was wearing jeans there hung low at his hips and he was wearing a blue T-shirt 'DUDE' stood there on the shirt with his purple cap backwards on.

He had leaned his trained body against the door'' Sam what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Ms.Novels class right now?'' Mr.Carter asked

'' Ehm I think she got tired of me and send me over to you'' he said with a smirk. Mr.Carter stroke to his hand through his hair'' knock yourself down Wilkinson but if I get tired of you I will send you return again'' Mr.Carter said and looked dead serious on Sam.

'' Don't worry, you will not regret it '' Sam said and Mr.Carter shook his head as if he already regretted that Sam was supposed to be in this class. '' What are you waiting for boy settle down'' Mr.Carter said and looked more than annoying at him now.

I looked around the room and saw no available seats left, until his brown eyes landed on me and a smirk appeared on his lip. I looked to my right and saw it was empty. I bit the inside of my cheek as he leans back on the chair, arms crossed against his chest.

I look at Mr.Carter, who was about to talk about a project. ''As i was about to say,'' he starts again.''This project will be worth thirty percent of your grade. Basically what you're doing to do is, your going to work with a partner. The two of you are going to write twenty questions each down. And you are going to question your partner using the twenty questions you write down, and put it into a Power Point Presentation all together. Pictures and videos are allowed if it is yourselves including friends and family and put it in the Presentation to make it a bit more personal, along with the questions. Once the project is done and you come in with it, then you will present it.

Everyone nods and smiles, liking the idea. A girl sitting in the front with auburn raises her hand. Mr.Carter points towards her and she asks.''Do we pick our own partners? Or are you assingning them?''

Mr.Carter shakes his head. He looks around and then smiles slightly.''Your partners are the people sitting next to you''

My eyes widen, bulging out of my sockets.Oh no. I look to my right and find Sam already smirking at me. Sam's my partner. Like i said before.. Oh no.