VIII

As Silvia slid into the bed with Kyuu the light flashed on while Emma and Maria strolled into the bedroom. As they saw Silvia hugging Kyuu tightly when they were in bed, Maria let out a humongous screech and they both sprinted over to separate them from each other.

“What on earth are you trying to do to my brother Silvia,” Emma screamed at them while she dragged Silvia out of the bed.

“What do you mean, what am I doing to your brother? I’m clearly trying to warm him up. What else would I do?” Silvia exclaimed as she was being dragged out of the bed, gripping onto Kyuu.

“Master told you to all to be quiet. Go back to sleep; it's too early in the morning. “ one of the servants of the household announced as she stood at the door.

“Umm, ma’am what household is this?” Kyuu asked the servant as he sat up from the bed.

“Young master, this is your household. Why do you not know this?” the servant questioned Kyuu with a surprised expression, slightly frightened by his question.

“Oh… really, I don't actually remember. I guess it's been so long since I have been here, I forgot?” Kyuu replied while he itched his head in an awkward manner.

“How do you forget what your own house looks like you idiot?” Maria and Silvia announce in perfect synchronization.

“This was actually my room guys. That's probably why you don't remember this room big bro. I never allowed you in here before we moved out into the human realm.” Emma declared as she walked over to the bed.

“Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually, but why am I in your room, Sis? Why am I not in my own room?” Kyuu replied with a blank face while almost staring into Emma’s soul.

“Oh… right. I should have told you that first. Well… you're not in your own room because it’s in maintenance right now.” Emma said while giving Kyuu a replicated blank face.

“What do you mean ‘Maintenance?!’ you better explain yourselves right now. I put my pride and joy into creating that room.” Kyuu retaliated as he ran out of the room to find his own.

“Kyuu… do you remember where your room even is?” Emma Shouted at Kyuu as he ran down the corridor to find his room.

As Kyuu swerved around the corners and leaped down and up the stairs, he was thinking what they could mean by maintenance on his room.

“Noooo… What have you done to my room.” Kyuu screeched as he swung open the door.

“Ummm… Kyuu?” Emma asked Kyuu with a tear in her eye trying not to drop dead on the floor through laughter.

“What!!!” Kyuu instantly cried at her to then look at her expression to then question himself.

“Y… You... just look in the room next door.” Emma replied as she cried out with laughter after seeing Kyuu’s reply to looking in the room.

As Kyuu stepped out of the room he slowly strolled over to the room next door, Kyuu gripped onto the round, copper doorknob and he ever so slightly twisted it to open the door. As Kyuu opened the door he let out a sigh of relief.

“Ohh… I was so worried I had lost the work of art I worked on for two and a half years.” Kyuu said as he looked at Emma with a face of light.

As they entered the room they could see that is was a traditional Japanese room with slightly coffee-stained paperback walls and a fair size bed in the corner. There was a nice sized landscape picture hung up on the wall of a nice sunset horizon over the sea. In the center of the room, there was a small coffee table only large enough to seat four people.