I'm sorry

The guy in the photo above is Curly Shepard and the art is done by f0rsty on Instagram
Anyways onto the story

Curtis house
Ponyboy's POV
It was one of those days were Darry, Sodapop and Steve were at work.
Two-Bit was doing nothing but getting in trouble.
Dally's doing his thing where he leaves for a few days or weeks or maybe even just a few hours and we don't know where too but he always comes back. A

Meanwhile I and Curly were laying on the couch watching Mickey Mouse when all of a sudden Johnny ran in.
His face all beat up and the side of his jean jacket was filled with blood.
He looked like he was running away from something.
He locked the front door and ran into the room that I and Sodapop slept in.
I immediately got up and headed to where Johnny was but before being able to open the door I heard someone break the front door open.
I turned my head and it was Johnny's old man, he was yelling incoherent stuff.
I ran to the commotion and he looked angrier then ever.
My eyes were then drawn to what he had in his hand.
It was Johnny's switchblade.
Then without warning, he pushed me out of the way and burst into where Johnny was.
I heard Johnny scream and ran in there and it was horrific.
Johnny's old man pinning him against a wall and ready to stab him.
I ran up to him and tried to get him off but he just threw me against the wall.
Curly ran in and was able to get a hold of Johnny's old man.
I saw Johnny fall to the floor and crawled to him.
The blood had been coming from his side.
Then the worst noise I've ever heard in my entire life came piercing in through my ears.
I turned around and it clicked that what I heard was Curly screaming.
I looked around and saw that Johnny's old man had left.
I headed over to Curly and realized he had been stabbed in the stomach.
As I grabbed the back of his head I realized there was blood coming from it.
'Oh god, not Curly he can't die. Not Curly, not one of the few that I love. Oh golly there's nothing that I can do about this here.'
I felt all the panic start to get to me.
"Somebody help, please! We need help!"
Just then Dally came in running and picked Curly up.
I heard Curly quietly say,
"Oh hey, it's Texas."
He laughed and then winced at the pain in his stomach.
He then just slowly passed out from the injuries he had.
'Pony what the fuck happened here, man?!"
I was able to get Johnny to walk while leaning on me for support as we headed to the hospital.
Johnny whispered in my ear,
"Just leave me here, Curly's the one that's more injured anyways."
"No way J-Johnny I can't have another person I care about getting even more injured."
"It was Johnny's, old man Dallt! He came in and t-tried to attack Johnny again but Curly stopped him and then..."
Tears rushed down my face as I tried to explain what happened.
"I'm s-sorry Dally I wish I could've done more but instead I just easily got pushed to the side!"

We got to the hospital and Dally almost screamed at the nurses and doctors to help us.
They put Curly on a stretcher and I saw his eyes twitch a little before they took him away.
Johnny, on the other hand, was able to talk and he remained conscious.
"Pony, Dally I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen I swear."
The doctor took him into a room where he would look at his injuries.
"So, uh Ponyboy who did you say caused this entire mess?"
Dally asked breaking the tension.
"Johnny's old man, he hurt Johnny and he hurt curly for trying to stop him. Oh golly it's all my fault I should've done something instead I just got thrown to the floor. I should've gotten Darry or Sodapop. I'm so sorry Dally you must be so angry about this. You must be so angry at me..."
Dally put his hand on my shoulder.
He looked straight into my eyes and I've never seen him look so serious before.
"Ponyboy you can't blame yourself for this. You're a kid trying to go against a fat stupid drunk adult, it's not gonna go in your favor. You did the best you could. You, Johnny and Curly are somewhere safe now, that's all that matters. Now I got some business to take care."
He got up and left.
Leaving me there alone wondering what he was gonna do.

Dally's POV
I walked to Johnny's house ready to make the old man feel the same pain that Curls and Johnny did.
'How dare he make Johnny feel like it was his fault, that he should apologize for running. Even hurting Ponyboy by stabbing Curls. He's like a little brother and Johnny's the love of my life so hurting them was a mistake.'

I arrived at Johnny's house and saw through the window that the old man was passed out on his couch.
'Disgusting garbage, he stabs two kids and scars all of them and he just goes to sleep as if nothing happened. Well now he's gotta know that there are consequences.'
I had Two-Bits switchblade in my back pocket because he got hauled in by the fuzz and didn't want it taken away.
That shouldn't be the only thing he should be worried about, Darry was gonna give him one hell of a yelling.
I entered his house quietly and walked over to where he was passed out.
I pulled out the switchblade and got it close to his face.
"Wakey wakey piece of shit."

THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER 1 GUYS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I KNOW THIS SOTRY IS KINDA RANDOM LOL

I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING WHERE CURLY ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND THIS IS ALL THAT WOULD COME TO MIND

ANYWAY ILL SEE YOU LATER MY LITTLE POLLITOS 🐣

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A STORY DONT BE SCARED TO COMMENT OR TELL ME IN THE CONVERSATION THING