It's not your fault

Dally's POV
The stupid old man opened his eyes and I immediately saw the panic form in them.
He jumped but I yelled,
"Sit down!"
He froze because I'm pretty sure he's not used to taking orders from a 17 year old or anybody at all.
"Now you think you can just come up into the Curtis's house and assault three different people. One who's like a brother to me which is the blond one who's name is Ponyboy which we both know you didn't even bother to learn. Then is the kid with the black curly hair and freckles, i'll be honest I don't know him that well but me and his older brother are best friends and I know Ponyboy fucking loves Curly, yeah thats his name by the way, and because Ponyboy loves him that automatically makes him alright in my book. Finally there's Johnny who's your own fucking son, just in case you forgot you drunk asshole, he's the love of my life and the person I care about the most. You wanna know what you did, you mentally scarred all of them, put Curly in the hospital with a stab wound and once again Johnny has a new bruise and another scar that he has to live with for the rest of his life and remember everything you did to him."
He was gonna speak but I cut him off by punching him in the face.
I kept punching him over and over again until I heard someone telling me to stop.
I turned around and saw that it was Ponyboy.
"Dally please stop if you do this you're no better than him and we both know you don't wanna be like him. Please lets just go back to the hospital and be their for our boyfriends."
I stopped and looked at the disgusting old man who was crying.
I rolled my eyes and spit in his face and then I warned him,
"You ever lay a finger on my family again and I won't hesitate to use this"
I pointed to the switchblade.
He shook his head yes and me and Ponyboy headed to the hospital.

At hospital
Dally's POV
First of all we were suffocated with hugs from everyone of the gang well except Two-Bit but Darry told us that he already paid him a visit and he was supposed to get out in a week.
Then Ponyboy went to Curly's room and he found Tim and Angela there sleeping on the chairs.

I went into the room where Johnny was and he was there on the bed curled up into a ball.
"Hey Johnny man do you feel any better?"
He looked at me his eyes puffy and his nose was runny.
I sat on the bed and worriedly asked him,
"Johnny, why are you crying? What's wrong?"
He sat up.
"I'm whats wrong Dallas. Thanks to me, Curly's in the hospital and Ponyboy and everybody else is worried and sad. If it weren't for me and my stupid dad we wouldn't be in this mess. It's not even my dads fault it's mine for running to the Curtis's house and basically leading my dad there too. If I had just gone somewhere else then Curly would be fine and the rest of the gang wouldn't be worried."
He began crying harder.
I hugged him and comforted him.
"Hey it's alright man, no one blames you for what happened. It's not your fault that you went to the Curtis's house it was just a natural instinct and I get that hell I've done that quite a few times too. Even if you had gone somewhere else we would've still been worried because you would've been gone and shit."
He cried into my arms and soon after 30 minutes or so he fell asleep.
I slowly set him down on the bed and before I left the hospital I went to check on Curly.
I peeked inside his room and found Ponyboy sitting on the floor asleep and Tim laying down on the chairs.
'Angela must've gone home. Man Ponyboy must've really begged for Darry to let him stay here.'
I told the nurses to give me some blankets and they did.
I put the blankets on them and ruffled Ponyboy's hair and left.

Ponyboy's POV
I woke up to seeing Dally walk out of the room.
Then I looked down and saw that he had brought me a blanket.
Apparently he also brought one for Tim. I got up and turned to look at Curly.
'Oh he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I'm glad he was ok though after what Johnny's old man did to him.'
I sighed loudly and sat on the bed.
I moved the curly hairs out of his face and golly he looked even cuter when you could actually see his freckles and eyes.
I smiled and realized how lucky I was that he was ok.
I laid my head down and fell asleep.

Next morning
Ponyboy's POV
I woke up the next day only to find Tim gone and the blanket over me again.
I looked at Curly and saw that he still hadn't woken up.
It was worrying definitely but I just had to give him time.

1 week later
Once again I was asleep on the side of Curly's hospital bed.
I refused to go home and Darry didn't really want to fight me on it.
The nurses there had begun to know me by name and always had a blanket and some food for me.
It was starting to get to me that Curly wasn't waking up but the doctor said I had to give him time.
I know Curly's a fighter though.
Finally after what seemed like an eternity I saw Curly slowly start to wake up.
I stood up right away.
Finally he opened his eyes and I smiled.
"Curly baby you're finally awake! How do you feel?"
I saw him furrow his eyebrows and stare at me in confusion.
"Who the hell are you?"
I felt my heart break.

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER LOL

ANYWAYS THE FIRST FOUR OR FIVE CHAPTERS WILL FOCUS MORE ON EACH RELATIONSHIP LIKE STEVEPOP, JALLY, PURLY AND DARRYBIT SO I CAN ESTABLISH A PROBLEM IN ALL OF THEM

ANYWAYS MY LITTLE POLLITOS 🐣 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SEE YALL LATER BYEEEE