Cared for yourself

Twilight and sam dropped the kids off at their aunts house and explained she found them in the diner. Minus the part about the explosion and their mother dying on the ceiling. Twilight got back to the car. Or where the car was. The car was now gone. She saw the impala down the street and rolled her eyes. It was in front of Mcdonald's. Where's dean, sam said walking up next to twilight. Over there at Mcdonald's, she said pointing down the street. Well he really couldn't wait I swear sometimes I wonder where all of it goes, Sam said smiling. She smirked getting a dirty thought, well I mean girls like him for a reason right. Sam scrunched his brows in thought and cringed understanding what she was talking about, oh god thanks for the image. She laughed walking ahead, well your the one who asked. He rolled his eyes walking beside her, yeah sure anyways so how long have you been having these visions. She bit her lip, since I was born. His eyes widened, oh well that sounds tuff especially when it gives you pain like that. She smiled, your always so caring for others when have you ever cared for yourself. He looks away and chuckles, I never really have the time to care for myself hunting things saving people the family business you know. She giggled, well with me you can start caring for yourself. He smirked, I'll try. He opened the door to Mcdonald's and waved her in. She shook her head and shoved him inside, care for yourself. He laughed, oh god whatever. Dean smiled holding a tray of burgers and fries, took ya long enough got you guys cups on the table. Twilight rolled her eyes and sat at the table. Dean placed the tray down and sam smiled grabbing the cups, what do you want to drink twilight. Well pepsi sounds nice wait let me get it, she said. But he ran off before she could even grab his coat. God dammit why did he have to have long legs. Dean raised an eyebrow at her, what's with him. Twilight smiled, nothing just being an ass is all. Dean chuckled taking a massive bite of his big mac. Yeah I could see that, he said through chewing. Sam came back and sat by twilight handing her a drink, here you go twi. She blushed and grabbed her soda, t-twi that's different. He tilted his head, yeah...it fits. She looked away still blushing and grabbed one of the burgers, thank you dean. Dean nodded smirking at sam and her, no problem...you two are acting weird. He shrugged and shoved some fries in his mouth. When they finished eating twilight sighed, that hit the spot so...where are we gonna investigate. Sam wiped his mouth and cleared his throat, well we should start off talking to whoever was close to the victim. Okay well where was the victim at when they died, twilight asked. She died in her apartment room. Her head was in her mirror and her body was in the sink, sam said. Twilight gawked, holy shit poor thing where was the sulfur located. On the side of the sink and on the floor, sam said. Yeah and from the info sam gave me she was with the man next door to her apartment, dean said. Twilight nodded, do we know if he was in the apartment when she was killed. Both boys shook their heads in unison. Nope, dean replied. Twilight smiled, well then let's start there.

Victim's boyfriend's apartment

They entered the hallway. It was cold and she immediately had a strange feeling of depression and guilt. He's useless go ahead. Twilight groaned collapsing on her knees. Her head shook and thumped in pain. W-what why what d-do you mean. The answer is right in front of you stop thinking just act. Twilight gasped shaking. The voice was gone. Her nose trickled blood. Hey li li you okay, dean asked tapping her shoulder. She nodded shakily trying to breath, y-yeah my voice said he was useless not worth investigating. She looked up and screamed. A woman with her chest torn open and bloody stared at her. The woman's eyes were pitch black. Dean stood and pulled out his silver knife, come at me bitch. Sam blocked her and pulled out his knife. Then you realized. This woman was still alive. WAIT DON'T KILL HER SHE'S STILL ALIVE A DEMON POSSESSED HER, twilight screamed. Dean's eyes widened, but then how was a ghost involved. The woman chuckled, because the ghost is a demon who was also my lover which you had sex with Sam Winchester, it hissed. Sam turned pale, w-what are you. He turned even more paler in realization, r-ruby. It smirked, yes she used you and she had to die but that's okay she's been using a spirits body which makes the spirit stronger huh baby. Something grabbed twilight and smacked her into the wall. She looked up and saw a spirit with long platinum blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. She was beautiful except for the slit across her throat and the evil grin on her face, yes babe very. Dean laughed, so wait are you really a guy. The demon rolled it's eyes, no does it matter. Dean's eyes widened, oh so ruby your...lesbian. Ruby smirked, like I said I used sam. Sam looked utterly lost and sad. Ruby looked at twilight tilting her head, aww what do we have here...she smells so innocence and delicious. Ruby stepped closer to twilight. Sam blocked twilight from ruby, stay away bitch. Ruby smirked, wow feisty aren't we are you trying to be a hero again sammy. Twilight heard the demon hiss and looked over to see dean slashed its face open. Ruby round housed sam in his jaw making him collapse to the side. Twilight grabbed the knife from the floor that sam dropped when ruby back handed her. She fell over and slashed the knife through ruby's leg. Twilight gaped seeing ruby never disappeared like normal spirits did. Ruby smirked, I told you Im stronger then an average spirit im a demon spirit. Sam stood and ruby kicked him in the chest. He hit the wall and ruby punched him in the face. Twilight jumped on ruby making her lose balance and fall. Dean had killed the demon. It sputtered and and flashed its red sickening light then...died. NOOOO, ruby screamed and punched twilight in the gut making her fly into the wall. She hit loosing her breath. Twilight realized with horror that ruby had the knife and was gonna stab sam. Twilight did the only thing she could. Then she remembered what the voice said. The answer is right in front of you stop thinking just act. So she did the only thing that she could. She jumped in front of sam.

Heyyy guys I hope you liked the cliffy. Anywho just here to say if I don't get votes soon I will stop writing this story until people vote. Bye lovelies.