Fourth

4: Not Me

Third Person’s POV

“Junnieeee~”

“What?”

“Hyuuuuuckieee~”

“What?”

“Junniiiiiieeee~ Hyuuuuuuuckieee~”

“What Na Jaemin?!”

“Welp ..” Jaemin pouts melting both males burst uwus in the air.

“Nana what is it?” Renjun softly said this time seeing Jaemin’s troubled face.

“How do I let Lee Jeno know that he is my partner in the science project? I bet that rude Mark Lee didn’t told him.” Jaemin said expecting that his friends could solve his tiny problem.

“Didn’t Mark put a sticky note on your forehead containing a number and an address. Try looking into it maybe Jeno’s number is there too.” Donghyuck said making Jaemin smile.

“Oh. You’re right. There’s his number and Jeno’s.”

“Should I text him now?” He asked the two older males.

“Yeah sure let’s sit down over there.” Renjun said pointing at the empty bench in the park.

“What should I say first? Hi? No, it’s too nice.” Jaemin said.

“Just tell him right away that you are his Science project partner.” Donghyuck suggested,

“Well that’s good too.”

To: Lee Jeno

Lee Jeno, we’ve got a science project and it is by pair. We are given a week for it. You are my pair since you didn’t show up earlier.

Sent

From: Lee Jeno

Who are you?

To: Lee Jeno

This is Na Jaemin.

From: Lee Jeno

Who’s that?

To: Lee Jeno

The pink-haired new student in your class.

From: Lee Jeno

I still don’t know you.

Jaemin got annoyed by Jeno’s reply because he doesn’t know if he really forgot who he is or he is doing this on purpose. Jaemin sighed gritting his teeth as he thought of what to reply next. Renjun and Donghyuck noticed this and the two of them just rubbed Jaemin’s back instead of helping the younger what to say back.

To: Lee Jeno

Can you just come in science class tomorrow so that you can see me and I can explain to you project?

From: Lee Jeno

Who are you to tell me what to do?

To: Lee Jeno

I am Na Jaemin, your science project partner. The pink haired new kid in 12-A. Just go to class tomorrow Lee Jeno!

From: Lee Jeno

Woah chill out sweetheart. If you’re that eager to see me, I’ll come to class tomorrow just
for you. See you tomorrow :*