Earned

Song for this chapter is: That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimee's POV*

"Honey, can you go to the store? We need milk!", yelled Mom from upstairs.

" Uhh, sure. Where's the money?", I yelled back.

"In my purse honey. My purse is on the side in the kitchen. Don't be long!", she shouted, " I love you!" she giggled.

"Love you too Mom", I said while laughing, and I skipped out the door. The money made a beautiful sound in my back pocket.

I'm going to the store that I work at, Food Flies Fast. It's a pretty awesome store to be honest. I giggled to myself as I walked through the automatic doors.

" Hey there, Aimee!", smiled Freddie, "How can I help you?".

----------

Justin's POV*

I kicked pieces of rubble as I was walking towards Food Flies Fast. I'm heading there because I know that Aimee works there, and she's my Earn.

I'm nearly there and I hear the automatic doors open, which causes me to look up.

It's her. I almost stumble, this is my chance. My chance to finally be with my Earn.

I walk faster, into the store, accidentally making a lot of noise. She turns around to look at me, I give her a friendly fake smile. And she smiles back. Aah, I'm gonna own that smile soon.

I've earned that smile.

----------

Aimee's POV*

A man stumbles through the door, and I quickly turn around to see what is going on.

He smiles at me, so being the kind person that I am, I smile back.

But his face seems familiar, like I've seen it before. I'm sure I've seen it more than once.

Yes, I have. I've served him a lot of times, and I see him hanging out across the street a lot, too. What's he doing here today?

I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of milk, and place it in front of the till, making a banging sound.

"Oops, sorry Freddie, I almost broke your till", I giggled.

"Don't worry love, it's absolutely fine", he laughed.

He scanned the milk, and placed it into a white plastic bag while fiddling with his collar.

"That's 2 dollars please, Aimee" he smiled, and I handed him the money.

I said thank you and waved him goodbye, then left. I wonder where that mysterious guy went?

Suddenly, something grabbed my wrist. I let out a squeal, not loud enough for anyone to hear. A big, strong hand was placed over my mouth, I tried to scream and wriggle out of their grasp, but nothing was working.

"Calm down chicken, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you", a young male's voice whispered into my ear, as he took me away into a back alley. He let go of my mouth.

"Quiet now chicken, don't make any noise okay? And let me remind you that I'm not going to hurt you", he said as my eyes widened. " My name is Justin, Justin Bieber ". He smiled.

I shook in his arms. " You're mine now and I'm going to take you to your new home, so don't worry about a thing". What the fuck was he talking about? He dragged me into what looked like a very expensive car. He fastened my seatbelt and shut the door, I could see him walking over to the driver's seat.

"Wouldn't  want you to get hurt now would we, chicken?" he cooed as he shut his door. He started up the engine, and it was loud.

I was still shaking like hell.

My body jerked backwards as he hit his foot against the accelerate pedal. Oh God.

The car was silent.

Oh my god. I only just realised that Justin is the guy in the store just then, the same guy that I think I've seen in the past. Has he been following me and planning to kidnap me all this time? This isn't right.

We pulled up to a very, very large house. Wait, no, a very big mansion.

"I-is this y-your house?" I asked.

"Nope. This is our house", he replied.

He's sick.

He got out of the car, and came over to my side and opened the door for me. Only then did I get a proper look at his face.

And to be 100% honest, he has a beautiful face.

He lead me to the front door, and pulled the keys out of his pocket. He opened it and stepped inside. I stood there, gormless, staring at the gigantic chandelier on the ceiling.

" Well don't just stand there, come in" he laughed.

And I stepped inside.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Cast:

Justin Bieber as Justin Bieber

Aimee as Kendall Jenner

Freddie as Cory Bond

Aimee's mother (Sasha) as Natalia Romanova

hope you like this first chapter, and I really hope you like the rest of the story to come c: xox

-Courtney