Die

"I finally found you!" Mugen huffed, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.
Staying silent, Nia withdrew her sword and held it infront of Mugen.

"I suggest you turn yourself around and walk away, or you'll be crawling all the way to hell." Nia growled, the grip on her sword tightening.

Flinching at her movements, Mugen withdrew his own weapon and pointed it in her direction.

"ARGH!!" Mugen screamed as he lunged himself towards Nia. Just before he had a chance to slice her in half, she dodged his attempt and ran back past him, leaving a massive gash in his arm with her sword.

"FFFFFFF-" before he could continue cursing, Nia got up close and held her sword towards his neck.

"Like I said, turn around. Now." she huffed.
Ignoring the deep cut in his arm, Mugen quickly lifted his sword above his head, ready to attack her again, but before he had a chance to slice her head off, Nia was gone.

"WHAT THE FU- ah shit!" he screamed realising his defeat and remembering the giant gash in his arm.

"that bitch is going to die whether she likes it or not."

*194 words*
Sorry I haven't uploaded! I've been really busy! I'm gonna try uploading a few more chapters to make up for it though!
The next chapter will hopefully be longer though!

Yet again, I'm so sorry!