Life 1: Part 1

The sun was lightly shining down through the gray stratus clouds, the talk of people heading to work was like white noise, and a beloved cat was asleep on a bed.

Of course this nice silent was broken by the loud, "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Thankful a hand shot out and turned the alarm off, making it quiet again, but the damage had been done to the cat.

Autumn let out a groan as she properly sat up and rubbed her eyes. Once her eyes adjusted she hissed, from the sun being to bright for her eyes.

A "Ughhhhhhh..." left Autumn's lips as she groggily got out of bed, being careful to not step on her beloved cat.

After getting towards her dresser, and her cat jumping on top, she started scratching the tuxedo's head, making the cat let out a nice purr as he closed his eyes.

"Good morning Ritz! Ready to start the day bud?" She took the continuous purring of the cat as a yes.

Autumn grabbed some clothes and towel before walking into her bathroom to get a shower and get fully ready for the day.

She undressed and turned the water to the preferred temperature before stepping into the bath/shower combination.

She let out some moans at the feeling of the warm pressure hitting her back, before selecting her green apple scented shampoo and conditioner.

She squirted the hair products onto her hand before lathering it into her hair. Autumn then massaged her scalp, getting the shampoo and conditioner out.

She then cleaned the rest of her body, before turning off the water and drying herself off with a towel. Autumn opened her bathroom door to get the steam out, and so her cat will stop dragging his paw across the ground below the door.

Immediately the tuxedo ran in and jumped on the edge of the bathtub between the shower curtain and the clear cover, watching the drops of water slowly fall down.

Autumn lightly laughed at her cat's antics before turning back to the now unfogged mirror. Green eyes stared bored into her own, mimicking their movements. The girl who stared back had identical brown but purple tipped hair as well.

Upon seeing her hair being in quite the tangle, Autumn grabbed a comb and started brushing her hair out. After a couple of minutes she was pleased with how her hair now looked so she went to brush her teeth and finish her morning routine.

Upon finishing said routine Autumn moved into her kitchen and put some s'mores pop tarts into the toaster and pour some food into Ritz's food dish.

Since her pop tarts still weren't ready, she went over to the bar area, right next to the kitchen and living room to see how her succulents were growing. As Autumn was examining her plants, she practically jumped out of her socks at the singing noise of the toaster. After getting herself calmed down, she glared at the toaster but still grabbed the tarts and started eating.

Autumn walked over to her living room and sat down on her couch, with Ritz soon following and sitting down next to her, expecting pets. Which, he was soon awarded with.

The tv was turned onto the news, showing a report about the red ice addiction spreading across the nation. Letting out an irritated sigh, Autumn switched the channel to cartoons, but that was soon interrupted by her phone ringing.

Letting out once again an aggravated noise, she went to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello, is this Ms. Prescott?"

"That's her."

"Oh, excellent. Mr. Kamski was wanting you to go to his villa so you could put some input into one of his projects."

If Autumn had recently drank something, that drink would have now been all over the floor. Thankful, she had not recently drank something.

"Oh, I would be honored!"

"Perfect, we will send over a car to pick you up. It should arrive at about 10:45. Have a good day and we shall see you soon."

The woman then hanged up on Autumn, who is now getting dressed in better clothes, preparing to see the one and only Elijah Kamski.