Life 1: Part 2

Autumn was currently sitting in a chair, waiting for her to finally meet her new employer, Elijah Kamski. She was currently in a lobby like area, where a large portrait of the billionaire hung up.

The waiting room was very classy and sleek, but also radiated luxury along with comfort. In short Autumn felt a bit intimidated by this room, and it was almost as if she could feel the portraits eyes staring down her back.

Autumn shivered a bit, attempting to rid herself of this feeling. But she was soon interrupted by a woman with nice blonde hair and blue eyes wearing blue dress walking in.

"Mr. Kamski will see you now."

That voice, it sounded just like Autumn heard on the phone, 'Perhaps it is the same women' this theory is what Autumn settled for, as it does make sense.

The blonde walked through a doorway, with Autumn right at her heels. That doorway soon revealed a large room with a humongous window, showing off a gorgeous view of Detroit and probably some of the neighboring cities. Currently the large window had water streaking down it, as those stratus clouds from before finally fulfilled their promise and began pouring down their little teardrops for all of the plants and animals.

Inside of the room was the same sort of sleek and modern design and furniture, even having a deep red pool, that had 3 people swimming in it.

Also inside of the room were some more identical girls as the one who greeted Autumn, most of them wearing the same dress, while two where in a pool wearing bikinis the same color of the dresses. That's strange...

There was also one man swimming in the pool, who was assumed to be the person who summoned Autumn here in the first place.

"I'll be out in a minute."

'Man, I really hope that pool is heated because I would not want to be swimming in a pool in this weather.' Autumn then mentally face palmed upon realizing that of course the pool was heated, because the pool was owned by the richest man in the world.

The closest of the identical women lead Autumn over to some seats near the window, giving her an even better view of the city as she waited for Kamski to get out of the pool.

Autumn saw the female who was assisting her move away as she went to help Kamski her on a robe so he could properly talk to Autumn. Upon being dried enough Kamski walked over to where the girl was waiting and took a seat himself.

"Hello, Ms. Prescott."

"Hola, Mr. Kamski."

Autumn saw a slight smile tug at the person in front of her's lips.

"Please, Elijah or Eli will do. Since we are going to be working for quite a bit for a while."

Autumn seemed to think this over in her head for a bit, before nodding and agreeing.

"Alright, Elijah. So, ummmmn, why exactly am I here?"

Eli leaned back in his chair and made a mixture of an annoyed and tired groan, which was quite a rare sight.

"Look, I need you to not tell a soul about this, we are working very hard to keep this under wraps as it is, so we don't need another person leaking anything."

The brown and purple haired girl responded to the man who was obviously on edge,

"Sir, whatever happens here, stays here. Unless if you want me to talk about what happens, or if absolutely necessary, my lips are sealed.

Kamski seemed to immediately calm down at this reply but it was soon replaced with a look of seriousness that he always seemed to have.

"Autumn, I'm afraid there has been a bit of a problem with some androids."

Once again, if Autumn had liquid in her mouth, it would be all over the already wet window.

"Problem, androids? I never heard that you were a joker, Eli."

"As much as I wish that was, I am afraid that I am not kidding. You see, some of the androids seem to be breaking free from their code, gaining free will, and trying to gain rights."

Autumn titled her head a bit and had a confused look on her face, as if one as a puppy.

"This is a problem how?"

"There sadly has been some casualties."

Autumn's hands immediately shot out toward her mouth, covering the lips, with a now shocked face adorning her features.

"That's awful!! But I still don't get why I'm here though."

"Well, Autumn, you're one of the best experts in psychology, I was thinking you could somehow find a bit more of the source."

Autumn scratched the back of her neck,

"I don't know, that sounds kinda hard, even for me."

"Look, we have one of the models who shows more sign of deviancy brought in, and you can talk to it and stuff."

Kamski then pointed to a door and a human guard walked in with a blonde male Android. By the lettering on the android's uniform Autumn could tell that this was a PL600.

"Autumn, this android is known as Daniel. For some reason this model is more prone to deviancy, can you see what you can figure out?"

Autumn then walked over to the android, With her hand out, ready to shake his hand.

"Hello Daniel, my name is Aut-"

Sadly that sentence wasn't finished since Daniel had pulled out a gun, and shot the girl in her head. Kamski immediately ran over to the girl, rocking her head in his lap, while guards took care of the deviant.

"Come on, please! Not again! Not again Autumn!!"

An even rarer sight was to see Kamski in tears, with the salty droplets mixing in with a blue liquid coming from a girl who has passed away.