1.

"Im broke. I need money. Im getting fat too" Taehyung told himself, like the crazy gay he is. Jumping out of his chair and taking his jacket getting ready to his bestfriends house and annoy the hell out of Jimin. "Jiminieeeee" Taehyung screamed but very sweetly, not really. Standing at the front of the door knocking vigorously, at this point he might as well bang his head on the door.

"This motherfucker is at it again isn't he?" Jimin questioned his inner mind. Borderline to going mental because of his friend.

"Jimin!" Tae whined. Again, this time Jimin answering the door. "What?" Jimin said while opening the door. "Im broke. I need money. And im getting fat! Can we cuddle?" Taehyung asked Jimin doing those heart eyes. Jimin sighed "those damn heart eyes" he internally complained. He honestly has a soft spot for the younger even though he shows that he's a bit, just a little bit annoyed. He still always show much he loves and cares for him

"And what about it?" Jimin sassed.
"Jimin please im so broke, so fat and u love me. What are you gonna do? Say no?" "Tae sweetie... yes im going to say no. Now goodbye i have an appointment in an hour, and i need to get ready" Jimin stating fAcTs, closing the door. "no wait please what do i do, i cant find jobs available anywhere that pays a good amount of money and makes me lose weight in the process, please" Taehyung held the door to avoid it closing on his oh so beautiful face. "Hmm... how about that cleaning cleaning thing" Jimin thought jokingly not realising Taehyung actually took it seriously. "ahh the housecleaning thing?" Taehyung answered feeling abit smart. Jimin chuckles nervously "sure i guess" "Thanks Jimin!"
kissing Jimin on the cheek "i see you later" Taehyung running off.

Jimin sighs yet again because of his friend "that kid." Chuckled with a smile.

Meanwhile Taehyung looks for posters for housekeeping hotels he can work anywhere. He finally spots maybe one of the last hotels that may possibly need a new worker.

"Hi yes, do you perhaps need new housekeepers?" Taehyung asks looking a little too desperate. "Actually yes! Some of our housekeepers are taking their holidays since its that time of the year" the receptionist blabbles in joy
"Thank the gay gods" Taehyung thanked the gay gods, internally.

"How much does it pay?" Taehyung asks the lady "Hm since its the holidays, probably $42 a room." She thought. Taehyung was of course abit disappointed, just a little little bit. How is he gonna but his gucci stuf he'd have to earn hard for it

"If its a back to back, then it would be $40-$50" she said "w-whats a back to back?" Taehyung stuttered, not really sure of hearing that phrase.
"Oh it means you have to finish cleaning a certain room in a specific time, like you have to finish cleaning... maybe room 906 at 2:30 or something like that" "ah i see.." Taehyung graving this into his head.
"Okay thank you answering my questions but, how do i start do i have to talk to a manager or something?" Taehyung asking his very last question. "Ah yes ill cal him now"

The receptionist calls the manager to inform him of a new housekeeper or hotelkeeper since it is a hotel not a house. When Taehyung finally asks the manager, does his interview and whatnot he finally got the job. Hooray!

👉💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜👈
My mom HAD this job it was only $32 but i raises it a little cause you know poor collage tae