1

“Good morning, class.” The teacher greets the class. The noisy classroom finally turned quiet after the arrival of the teacher. So is Jihoon.

Jihoon may look as the typical bad boy, but he knows how to get the teacher's hearts. So it's not just the students, the teachers adores him as well. He's loved.

“Today,” The teacher coughed. “I'm going to return the examination paper. I hope everyone is ready.”

The whole class groaned. Jihoon, however did not. He just smiles proudly even if his results are yet to be announced. He knows he did well.

He's born with beauty.

He's also blessed with the brain.

What can he say? He's perfect.

“Unfortunately for some of you, I'm pretty disappointed.” He said as he exchanges glances with a few people.

“But for some of you, you did really well.” He adds. “I'm going to call up the names from those who did the best to the worst.”

Jihoon silently grins. At this point, he's just waiting for his name to be called, stands up and wait for the applauses. Like what always happens.

“The person who did the best this time is….., ” says the teacher.

He is ready to stand up when suddenly..

“Wow, I'm surprised.” He adds.

Huh, surprised?

Surprised of what?

Did I get a perfect score? It must be because I did too well.

That must be it..

“Congratulations, Bae Jinyoung!”

What!?

The whole classes starts making noises, wondering who is he. How could whoever that person is beat Jihoon? This must be fake. He could hear someone whispers.

He, himself is shocked. And definitely pissed.

Yah! I'm also wondering the same thing. Who is this person anyways?!

They could hear a loud clap and cheers from a particular person, Daehwi. That attracts the class’ attention, making them all turn around facing him. The boy next to Daehwi stands up. Daehwi is giving him a pat in the back.

“Jinyoung! I'm so proud of you ah!” Daehwi's high-pitched voice could be heard by everyone there.

Jihoon also turned around. He's also curious at who the boy is. The boy Daehwi was talking about is none other than the gloomy boy he saw just now.

That's the Bae Jinyoung?

That's the guy who beats me?

Jihoon couldn't believe it.

The boy with messy hair makes his way to the front, taking his paper.

“Jinyoung, you improved a lot. I'm proud of you.” The teacher said while giving him the paper. Jihoon could see the marks written on the paper. It was the perfect score, 100%. As much as a genius he is, he himself had never gotten it.

“T-thank you..” The boy mutters and walks back to his seat.

The class is quite, still in shock. The silence is cut off by Daehwi's loud clap, congratulating his seatmate. “I knew you could do it.”

Park Jihoon, he is furious. His hands is trembling. He feels so mad. His face is turning red from the anger. He clenches his fist, trying to calm down.

Who is this boy and why is he suddenly beating me?

“Yah, Jihoon. Calm down. You don't want people to see that side of you.” Woojin whispers to him.

Jihoon huffs in return. “I know, shut up. Shut up.”

The teacher continues. “The second person is….. Park Jihoon! Congratulations!”

Jihoon stands up and make his way. The class claps at the sight of the boy. Jihoon slightly smirks.

Look, gloomy boy. At least I have people clapping for me. What's the point of being number one if no one cares about you.

He looks at his paper. The paper reveals a 96 mark. He is not satisfied with the number. And he's also still not satisfied with the fact that he's not in first place.

He bites his lip hard. If he isn't in public, he would've thrown away the paper. Ugh, this sucks. I still have to maintain calm.

“You still did very well, Jihoon-ah. Congrats.” The teacher said, smiling.

Jihoon returns the smile, bitterly. He hopes it looks genuine enough for them because he really can't handle this shit anymore.

The anger inside him is still building up and it reaches a point where he's not sure if he could take it.

I must be first place.

I must do something.

That's when he makes the conclusion that the gloomy boy had cheated.

“Everyone!” He says, catching all the attention.

The whole class turn around, facing him.

A/N:

Hello...
No one is reading this but still, I want to update it lol.

I miss wanna one :)

And sorry for the short chapter!