Subscribe

So, there you were, sitting in front of your karnyx shrine. Stroking your handmade statue of the god that is karnyx.
As you the statue began to heat up from the friction of your rapid rubbing you heard the volume of a familiar voice grow louder.

Karnyx

"Keep subscribing..." the voice commanded

"I don't know if I can any more." You croaked

"But, Y/N you have to." His figure appeared behind you, you felt a tight grip on your shoulder.

"Or what..." you choked out filled with fear of what the god could do to you.

"Or you'll be punished." Karnyx said as he hit you over the head with the diamond play button he had just received in the mail, he surpassed pewdiepie in subscribers, the things he could to you.

You began to shake, tears forming in your eyes just thinking about karnyx forcing you to watch Tik Tok cringe comps with him, one hand on the back of your neck to hold you still, the other to SMASH THWT LIKE BUTTON OJ THE VIDEOOOOO LIKE A BOSS.

Karnyx noticed you were crying and kneeled down to your height. (He is a giant)
"Don't cry he said." Vacuuming your tears up with a handheld vacuum, accidentally pulling off part of your eyelid, how cute you thought he doesn't know how to communicate with people that have emotions <3

Just then you felt a trenchy hand grab you by the waist and yeet you into his closet full of hit or miss girl cosplay costumes.

"Put it on." He commanded. And so you did.

Get ready for part 2 :3