Notification bell

You open your eyes, feeling the pressure of a thousand elephants on your head. As you prop yourself up, you dart your eyes around the cold, dark, enclosed space. You see a sliver of light through the nearby doorway you crawl over to the light; a sense of hope brewing in your core, barely having enough energy to grasp the doorknob. But, you soon realize as you tug on the handle; it's been locked from the outside. Fuck you mumble to yourself as you collapse back onto the floor, feeling defeated. Suddenly, the door swings open and a blast of heat and light flood the enclosure. You shield your eyes from the light, you don't know how long you've been in here but you know you haven't seen light in what felt like a lifetime. You direct your eyes over to the doorway and you see him. Him, he's here, your master. You immediately are filled with energy as you start vigorously bowing and pledging allegiance to your master.
"'Hello, slave'" He remarks with smirk, picking you up and pinning you to the wall. Your heart pounds as he navigates his right hand along your quivering body, his left hand is wrapped around your neck; keeping you pinned to the wall. You use your left hand to feel the fabric of his oversized pleather jacket with Steven universe pins lining the sleeves, as you run your hand along the jacket the fake leather starts to peel and fall to the floor like snow flakes. His jacket makes him look like such a badass. Your right hand is running through his greasy yet beautiful mane, when you pull your hand out, residue is still sticking to your hand. Your legs dangling as he reaches his hand down your torso.
"'Stop it!'" You screech just as he arrives at your pelvis.
"'What's wrong love?'" He inquires, running his hand back up towards your face. Truthfully, you just don't want him to know that you're still a virgin, as he has definitely had sex hundreds upon thousands of times. Rather than saying anything, you remain silent darting your eyes around the room, anywhere but his gaze. "'Oh is someone a virgin?'" He scoffs, choking you even harder. You gag, nodding, fearful of what he will do next. "'I think I have a solution for that'" He whispers, his hot, sardine breath against your face.
"'W-wh-what are you gonna do to me'" you croak, tears filling your eyes.
"'Oh i'm gonna click your notification bell'" He whispers once more, and then he goes to town, ravaging your body with his member.