Roommates!!

Arthur winced at the cold tone of Matthew's voice. The other nations blinked at the Canadian in surprise of how cold he sounded. Then there was a flash and a note floated down to the fumming Canadians hands.

Thankfully this distracted the angered Canadian from saying anything that would he would later regret.

"It's a note... Uh it says...."

"Hello everyone! We have noticed that you all would need a place to sleep while taking your breaks. So we have given you rooms!!! Anyway there is a list of roommates for all of you nation's. Have fun!!
-ancients

Ps. We are so so sorry our sons. Love Native America"

"So who is staying with who?" Tino asked.

Matthew looked at the list and read them out.

"Uh... The Italy's are together along with Ludwig... Lukas and Emil are sharing. Tino and Berwald are together, Mathias and I'm Yong Soo, Alfred and Peter. Arthur and Francis."

Matthew looked at a angered Brit and a smirking Frenchman.

"Antonio and Gilbert...uh... Yao and Kiku. And Ivan and me..." Matthew finished.

Everyone nodded but a few were angry at this.

"I am not staying with the frog!"

"I don't want that potato eater anywhere near me or my brother!"

"I don't want that Commie anywhere near my bro!!"

Then the others started shouting eventually the note was taken from the Canadians hands and the nation's were claiming that this was a mistake.

They all for got the Canadian... Except the Russian who was just smiling. Matthew sighed and left the room and headed towards his and Ivan's soon to be shared room.

Matthew found his shared room and walked in and found that his things were there clothes neatly folded and Kuma sleeping on a couch.

The room had too doors that lead to two separate bedrooms and there was the bathroom to the right and a small kitchen to the left. The blond walked in and closed the door and walked over to his sleeping friend.

The door opened making Matthew jump. There was a deep chuckle from behind, Matthew looked over his shoulder to see Ivan walking into the room and closing the door.

"Comrade Matvey! We share room da?" Ivan asked.

"Uh... There is a room over there that you can have I'll take the room on the right." Matthew said pointing to the rooms.

Ivan nodded and went to his room for a moment. He then came out and sat next to Matthew on the couch.

"The others are still fighting but the Italy's said that they will make food. So we should go, da?" Ivan said.

Matthew nodded and grabbed Kuma and they left for dinner.

~

Alfred was walking to his room with Peter on his shoulders and when they reached their room, the door next to their room closed just as they opened their door.

"I wonder who is next us? Hey Pete?" Alfred thought out loud.

"I don't know. But I hope Matthew is close to us cause I still have his things." Peter shrugged.

Their room had lots of video games, movies, there was bunk beds to the right of the room and a bathroom to the left. There was a kitchen to the right of the room and in the middle was a flat screen tv.