The Neighbors?

{Zach's POV}

I woke up in my new bed, in my new house. I was cuddled up to Liam and his arms were around me. I sat up an woke him up by accident. I knew he liked my tired voice so I spoke.

"Hey! How is it waking up with me next to you in our new house?" I asked.

"It's amazing. I love you." He replied.

"I love you, too. We should go downstairs and have breakfast." I said getting up.

We both made the bed and went downstairs to the somewhat empty kitchen. We made pancakes and bacon with the little we had.

After it was done we sat down at the table and talked a little as we ate.

{Im gonna do the talking for the rest of this chapter different}

Liam: So we should go introduce ourselves to our new neighbors after we get dressed up and stuff.

Me: Okay, I guess. Have you talked to any of them?

Liam: Not really. I just know that almost everyone has kids. There are eight kids on this part of the street. I think the youngest is six.

Me: Okay. We shouldn't mention our jobs just yet. They might take it weird that we play video games for a living. And hopefully they're not homophobic.

We took showers, got dressed, and I tweeted-

"So we landed last night in New York and we'll do an update video later!" I was super excited to be here since I've never been before.

We saw that only one family was home right now so we knocked on that door. I was gonna let Liam do the talking.

Liam: Hi! We're you're new neighbors! We just moved in across the street, and are so happy to move here! My name is Liam and this is my partner, Zach!

The Man At The Door: Well hello, and welcome to the neighborhood! My name is Rich and this is my dog Bandit who is super friendly. I'll get my wife and kids to say hello, hold on. Oh and come on in! *screams upstairs* Rihanna and Kian, can you come down here for a second?

We walked inside and he closed the door behind us.

The tall girl was walking down the stairs on her phone and wasn't paying attention.

Rihanna: What is i...

She almost dropped her phone in shock which made me think she knew who we were. She covered her mouth. Her dad had no idea what was going on.

Rich: Rihanna, are you okay?

Rihanna: Uh... not really... those are just two of my favorite YouTubers standing in my house. No big deal.

Liam: Aww that's so cute! Thank you!

Zach: Yeah that's adorable!

Rihanna: Um... not to be rude or anything but, why are you guys here?

Liam: Oh! We just moved in across the street!

Rihanna: NO WAY!! I'm sorry, I'm just in shock. I promise I won't act like this later on.

Rich: Well we're having a barbecue for Labor Day today! Would you like to come? It's going to be with a bunch of the neighbors!

Liam: That would be awesome! Thank you for inviting us! Sure we would love to come! What time should we head over?

Rich: Five o'clock or anytime after! It'll be going on fir a while!

With that we said our goodbyes and went back home. We started to unpack and set our computers up. We had music playing as we set up, so we decide to take a break from setting up, and dance around. It was playing a slow song so I put my arms around his neck, and he put his around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. We moved slowly back and forth to the music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Here!

I wanted to make a long chapter. They moved to New York! Btw the neighbors were based on how my family would react. My dad would probably be super nice like that. And I based Rihanna off of what I think my reaction would be! Btw my name is Rhianna so I just spelt it different!

I will update tomorrow! You get to see who the other neighbors are and how they are around Zach and Liam!