Chapter 4 pt.2

Taevone Miles Harbor

We sat here talking to get to know each other as we ate our gumbo

We sat here talking to get to know each other as we ate our gumbo .

"I'm 20 bout to turn 21 how about you" She stuffed her mouth with gumbo

I like how she not afraid to eat around me , some girls be scared to eat infront a guy they like .. but then again she keep reminding me that she still "hates" me . Yeah right !

" Just turned 22 , girl you a mess" I laughed wiping the corner of her mouth with a napkin

"Leave me alonneee" she sung

"Oh hell nah , we gone have to work on them vocals b" I sipped on my drink "so you gang affiliated?"

"Shh, can't be saying shit like that out loud with all these damn white folks" She shushed me "but yes , somewhat"

"Whatcha mean some what?" I lean forward with her whisperin ass

"My dad was in this gang , not naming any names but as a youngin with no experience they started me out just Incase my pops wasn't around and some popped off . Although I always had a "body guard" you can never be too safe when it comes to this street shit . Long story short , pops got out for the sake of our family . Even though he's out I can always count on them and even join whenever I'd like but I want something for myself so I'm not going to do that but anyways , they're like a second family to me so I'm foreva repping my shit" She winked "that's all you need to know play boy"

"Ooo sis a whole g outchea , okurrr"

"Oh god no , please don't ever do that shit again" she fell out laughing , I started to laugh with her

"Oh god no , please don't ever do that shit again" she fell out laughing , I started to laugh with her .

She's so damn cute .

I don't ever be this friendly with no female because I feel like they all get to attached and then think that y'all got something going on but shit , she cool as fuck no cap . We just can't hangout tooo much because of my problem ..