Chapter 5

Jaehyuns POV

The little blond boy stops to look at us. I don't know who he is, but it seems like he knows Taeyong and Taeyong knows him. The only thing that I know is his name, 

Chenle. 

" Jaehyun, that's my brother, Chenle. Now can you please leave Lele?" He says turning to the now red boy. He's very small and has a very high pitched voice. He just crosses his arms and shakes his head no.

"No, I have to pee. But if you need a little privacy, I'll be happy to go," He smiles. 

" No, just pee, lunch is almost over anyway," Taeyong says getting up. He looks down at me, giving a slight grin that I can't help but blush over. 

" So you and my brother huh?" He sits next to me. I feel my cheeks getting hot and I know that I'm blushing at just the thought of him. 

" I don't really know. We were doing fine earlier, but then we had a fight over something stupid," I pause and take a small breath, "It's funny, I can go from absolutely hating someone to making out with them on the bathroom floor," I giggle as I speak. 

" That would explain the cut on his face. I just thought you guys got a little rough in here if you know what I mean," He smiles before becoming serious again. " Just know that Taeyong can be just as strange. You may think he is avoiding you at times but that's just how he is. Always quiet, always lonely. He's never been in a relationship, so he may be even weirder around you,"

" But we're not in a relationship, just friends," I say

" From the way he kissed you, you guys are way more than friends," I never thought about dating Taeyong, just as someone who is at my school and just happens to be VERY attractive. 

"Lunch is almost over, let's go," I say standing up and making my way back to the student infested lunch room. Chenle follows behind me. We make our way back to our own tables. Back to our own worlds. 

My world just happens to not have Taeyong in it. 

_________________________

Taeyongs POV

Chenle struts his way back over to our table. His walk is so confident, telling the whole world that he doesn't care what they think. I wish I had that. It must be nice to love yourself that much. 

Chenle sits down next to Jisung, taking a piece of his cupcake as his body lowers onto the seat.

"Hey, why'd you take my food?" Jisung asks annoyed. 

"Because it looked good," Chenle replies. He lets out an evil-sounding dolphin laugh. I smirk at the two. They are so dumb. 

"So what happened?" I ask Chenle as he licks the pink frosting off of his small fingers. He looks up confused for a minute. He looks back at Jaehyun, then back at me. Once he got his tongue of his finger, he answers me.

" He likes you, there's no doubt about it," 

"Hold on, did I miss something?" Jisung says surprised. 

"Not much, just Taeyong making out with that boy over there," Chenle points to Jaehyun. Jisung looks at me even more surprised. 

" Was it aggressive enough for you to get that cut on your face!" He states more than questions. 

" No! This is from our little fight earlier, now that was aggressive," 

" Was it a love fight or-" 

"Shut up Mr. Pwark,"

" Don't call me that Dolphin Boy,"

" Why don't you both shut up!"

They finally decide to be quiet. The ringing of the bell signals that its time for us to part ways. I walk to my locker, fidgeting with the lock so that the right combination of numbers would allow it to open. 

" Fuck," I hear someone whisper. I see a male figure out of the corner. I turn my head to see none other than Jaehyun, struggling to get his locker open. 

" Need some help?" I ask. He looks at me a little surprised but calms down once he realized it's me. He tells me the combination and steps aside and allows me to open it. 

"Thanks," He says softly. 

" No problem, these lockers can be tricky sometimes," 

I look over and see Johnny walking our way. He smiles the whole way. 

" You ready to go?" He asks Jaehyun. He responds with a small nod. 

" Leaving already?" I ask.

" Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow though," He smiles. I feel my self blush slightly 

" Let's go find Ten," Johnny says. I watch them walk off into the sea of students. I smile at myself, ready for tomorrow to get here today. 

Enjoy this picture of Haechan

Enjoy this picture of Haechan. I'll try and update 1000 wishes soon as well as this story. Byye!!