Chapter 1: Christmas in Paris

It was a bit of a cloudy evening, as an airplane was just about to arrive at its destination. 

"Are we there yet?" The Harpercop twins groaned. 

"Almost" Kali, their older sister replied. 

It was revealed that the adventure kids were coming to Paris to spend Christmas with their friend Cynthia. It had been awhile since they last saw her. 

Plus they were super excited to be visiting Cynthia's friends Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste again. 

"I can't wait to see Cynthia, Mari and Adrien again" Teeders said.

"Me too" David said, more dreamily though since he's always had a crush on Cynthia, plus had a present to give her. 

The adventure kids soon looked out the windows as the plane had landed in Paris, seeing that it was snowing outside. 

"It's snowing! It's snowing!" The twins gasped in excitement. 

The gang soon got off their plane and the airport and found Cynthia, along with her butler Reginald waiting for them at the entrance. 

"Hey! Cynthia!" The gang beamed as they all ran and embraced each other, reuniting. 

"It's great to see you again, Cynth" Teeders smiled to the fashionista. 

"It's great to see you all again too" Cynthia smiled back, actually glad to see her friends. 

"Oh, Cindy~" David called, attempting to sound sweet and attractive. "I have a present for you~" 

"Don't call me that!" Cynthia growled at David, giving him this warning glare. "And what present?" 

David then came up to her and hung something up above their heads with his lips already puckered up. Cynthia looked up revealing that David had some mistletoe. 

Cynthia annoyingly rolled her eyes, grabbed David's lips and dragged him over to the rest of the adventure kids and away from her. 

The other kids all gave David those looks before he told them while rubbing his now sore lips. "It was worth a shot" 

Reginald soon escorted the gang outside to the parking lot, where they all climbed into the limo and headed off. 

It was a pretty nice evening on this Christmas Eve in Paris. 

"We're going to stop by and visit Mari before we head to my house" Cynthia informed her friends while they were riding along in the limo. 

Marinette had a special secret that the adventure kids had only found out about during their last visit. 

"That's good, cause I have something important I need to show her" Kali mentioned. 

The gang soon arrived at the park where that met up with the blue haired girl, along with Alya and Manon as it started snowing again. 

"Marinette!" The adventure kids all beamed, so happy to see her again. 

"Hi, guys!" Marinette smiled, also happy to see them again. 

The gang played in the snow for awhile, having snowball fights and making snow angels, even making snowman versions of Ladybug, Cat Noir and Ara Ecarlate, plus the other Parisian heroes like Dolphinia and Cheetah Girl before they decided to head back to Marinette's place at the bakery as it was getting late. 

"Who's your favorite?" Alya asked the others, referring to Ladybug, Cat Noir and the other Parisian super heroes. 

The gang soon all shared which heroes were their favorite, each saying something different. Then it was Cynthia's turn.