Chapter 4: Evil Santa Claws!

Back with Ladybug and the others~

"I'm sorry, guys. I was just, determined to protect Adrien..." Ladybug apologized to her friends, feeling bad. 

"It's okay, Ladybug" Moufette Dame and the others soothed her. 

"It could happen to anyone" Cheetah Girl said. 

Suddenly, the team heard this very angry and threatening voice shout...

"LADYBUG!" 

Ladybug and the rest of the team gasped as they turned around to see the Santa Claus approach them in his sleigh but was different now as he had been akumatized. 

"Is that... Santa Claus?" Blaireau looked confused. 

"He's been akumatized!" Cheetah Girl gasped in realization. 

"Oh brother, I feel another song coming on" Ara groaned while she rolled their eyes. 

"You think you can get away with making fun of me?" Santa Claws began singing to Ladybug and her team. "You think you can get away with accusing me?"

"I am Santa Claws! I'm a rebel with a cause! I'll punish and give you a fright! Have a horrible Christmas night!" 

"I don't know, I'm actually digging this tune" The Prick admitted, nodding his head up and down to the tune of the song, enjoying it while Ara just rolled her eyes at her porcupine teammate. 

Santa Claws then threw a present at the gang which burst open, releasing several bats which made them yelp as the flew past them. 

"Horrible Christmas, everyone!" Santa Claws shouted, then flew away on his monstrous sleigh. 

The team gasped as they watched Santa fly away, knowing this could prove to be disastrous if they didn't do something. 

"We have to stop him!" Dolphinia told the rest of the team. 

The team of miraculous heroes all nodded in agreement, determined to stop Santa Claws as they followed after him. They soon spotted him flying by in the sky. 

"Horrible Christmas, everyone!" He shouted. 

"There!" Moufette Dame pointed out. 

The gang then continued running as they chased after Santa Claws. 

"I got him in my sight!" Ara told Ladybug while flying above the team, keeping a direct visual on Santa Claws. 

"It's just the seven of us, Santa Claws!" Ladybug glared. 

"Make that the eight of us, M'Lady" Cat Noir just then appeared, running along besides them. 

"Cat Noir!" Cheetah Girl and Blaireau beamed, glad to see him, as well as the rest of the team. 

"What happened to you? Why did you run off earlier?" Ladybug and Ara both asked their partner in concern. 

"It's a, long story..." Cat Noir/Adrien replied. "Cats have their little secrets too, you know?" he then winked at them. 

Ladybug and Cat Noir were then smiling to each other, until the rest of the team returned them back to focus once they spotted Santa Claws. 

"Target located!" The Prick called out, spotting Santa Claws first. 

The team of heroes then jumped off the roof, landing in the sleigh. 

"Who's going to deliver presents to the children now, Santa Claws?" Cat Noir crossed his arms.