Chapter 11 - A Bit Of That Warmth~ ♡

Later that day, Evening -

Black Hat walks into the lab. He gets behind Flug.

He looked down, over the other male, and noticed that the device was almost finished. Or at least, it looks like it.

Black Hat had been in his thoughts earlier. He wanted Flug again. And he wants it badly. To feel that warmth and pleasure again. He slightly licked his lips, at that thought.

He leans against Flug. “I want you~ I want to make love with you again. That's what humans call it, other than just sex, right?” Black Hat said, into Flug's ear.

Flug finally noticed that Black Hat was behind him. He shivered at the other male's low voice. He blushes at what was said. “Y-Yeah.” he said to him.

Black Hat almost pulled Flug out of that chair, by the wrist.

“S-sir, I have work t-to do..” Flug said

“I'm the boss, Flug and I say 'fuck it’. Or better yet, fuck me~” Black Hat replied at that.

Black Hat leaned a bit more, when Flug turned around in the chair.

He was kissing Flug's neck now. He also had a slight blush.

Flug gets up, standing there with him. “Alright, fine. L-Let’s do this somewhere else.”

Black Hat grinned, getting what he wanted. He was still holding onto Flug's wrist, as he drags the other male out of the lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were both in Black Hat's room now.

Flug looked around. It's the first time that he's been in his boss’ room, after all.

In that room, it's really big. There's a bed that's huge, with red sheets, black blankets and pillows.

There was more in there. But, Black Hat starting to take his own clothes off, got Flug's attention back to him.

Both of them stripped their clothing off. Until they are both bare skinned again.

Black Hat walked over and started kissing Flug's lips, passionately (after the paperbag was removed from the scientist).

Flug hummed against Black Hat's lips. He kisses him back. He pushes Black Hat on that bed, his back against it again.

He pulls away, being apart from his lover's lips now.

They were both panting again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flug leaned down. He kissed Black Hat's inner thigh and up the other male's body, slowly and in a loving way. He also touched Black Hat's hair.

Black Hat smiled at that. He loved everything between them, the affection and warm feeling.

Flug also smiles at him. He kisses Black Hat's lips, affectionately again.

They both made a hum in that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them cleaned the bed and took a shower together again, after that.

They lay down on that bed, still bare.

Flug gives another kiss to him.

It was sleepy kissing, but Black Hat still loved it. These two pull apart from each other's lips, eventually.

Black Hat gets close to Flug again, nuzzling and snuggling against him now. They cuddled each other, as Flug holds him in his arms. They both closed their eyes, enjoying the peaceful quiet.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

This chapter is more detailed in the same Fanfiction on my AO3 account, 'LoveFandoms828', btw ❤️