♘ YOU ARE NOTHING .

SUCH A ethereal creature  ,  one born before world itself

SUCH A ethereal creature , one born before world itself .  in a dimension where creatures radiated darkness and no light shined through their hideous realm they called HOME  ,  she grew to be queen  ,  one who upheld the realm and made sure everyone feared it for both it's name and what followed  (  CONTINUE ON FOR YOU WILL LEARN MUCH MORE  )  . nothing stood in her way for nothing frightened her . she trained with demons , she lived with monsters who knew nothing of manners and nothing of altruism .

what a selfish , no hearted entity she was , was without mercy for those she hurt or those she killed . for what was there to be MERCIFUL about ? deadly creatures who killed just to live , who would want to be hurt about them ? ( NO ONE CARED , FOR THAT'S WHY WE KILLED OUR OWN ) a queen who reigned terror on both god and the devil , two POWERFUL beings but too scared to attack the girl . a conniving , monstrous woman is something most shall be terrified of , when she can wipe everything out with a flick of her dainty finger .

no one stands chance against someone of her kind , not even her own PEOPLE ( NO ONE SHALL TAKE ME DOWN , YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME AND ME ALONE ) . if one tried , she'd have their pathetic head in her blood stained hands ,  holding it as if it is a trophy she has EARNED  .  most admire her for who she is and what she has accomplished while most FEAR her  ,  dread hearing her name roll off of others tongue for it gives them terrible nightmares while they sleep  (   AS IT SHOULD  ,  FEAR ME FOR WHO AND WHAT I AM   ) .

no one knows just HOW she is able to kill and wipe people from earth when it is in god's hands to do so . she holds in her hands a chess board of life , as you would call it . multiple chess pieces being flicked off and added as one dies and one comes . god can kill whoever he likes , but THEY are not dead until their chess piece is pushed off . ( AH , YOU SEEM TO UNDERSTAND NOW DO YOU ? I KILL YOU , YOU DON'T KILL ME )

but of course , no one shall worry for ODHARNAIT PADMASUNDARA is nothing but a myth , something made up to scare kids off to sleep . she has no power over anyone , she is not REAL in our world .

(   YOU MAKE ME LAUGH  ,  KNEES BUCKLE AS LAUGHTER BECOMES LOUDER AND LOUDER  ,  THROAT GETTING TIGHTER AS SALTY TEARS RUN DOWN MY DEADLY FACE

( YOU MAKE ME LAUGH , KNEES BUCKLE AS LAUGHTER BECOMES LOUDER AND LOUDER , THROAT GETTING TIGHTER AS SALTY TEARS RUN DOWN MY DEADLY FACE . I AM NO MYTH , NO CHILDREN STORY ONE TELLS THEIR KIDS SO THEY DO NO EVIL . I LIVE , I REIGN , I TERRORIZE . BE SCARED , RUN AND HIDE UNDER YOUR COVERS FOR I AM COMING , I AM COMING TO RUIN YOUR EARTH , YOUR UNIVERSE AND CREATE MY OWN PLACE WHERE WEAK HUMANS LIKE YOU ARE NO MORE . YOU LEARNED MUCH ABOUT ME , BUT IS IT SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANTED TO KNOW ? )