Ben X Fate 7 minutes in heaven (lemon)

This story has been brought to you by creepypastalover23, hope you enjoy it.
Fate quietly snuck into the pasta party almost halfway through. She liked it that way, people were already conversing with other people and it left the attention off of her. Well, it did for a while, she was well liked by the other killers so they always got excited when they saw her. She noticed that most of the pastas were playing a game with a new girl, but she didn't care, she came to dance even if you were the only one on the floor.
Fate swayed her hips seductively to the flow of the music, she completely lost herself. Her short black dress slowly inched up as she moved. Suddenly her cat ears twitched to the sound of an approaching murderer. Hands found themselves upon her hips and a body, definitely male, grounded with hers.
"It's been a while Benjamin." She said smoothly. She was turned roughly to face her dancing partner. His red eyes added to the annoyance in his face.
"I told you to never call me that!" He told her, holding her in place so that she couldn't move easily. A sly smile danced across Fate's luscious lips as she leaned toward Ben's ear.
"You don't control me." she reply and broke free of his grasp so she could continue to dance.
"We'll see about that." Ben answered while slipping a spiked bracelet off of Fate's dainty wrist. Her normal nails started to grow and sharpen.
"What do you think you're doing?" she growled, and Ben answered with a goofy grin.
"Hey guys Fate's here, and she said she would play with us." A commotion was made and Fate knew she couldn't refuse now, especially since Slender was in charge and making sure the rules were followed. Slender would make you play until the very end even you lost an arm, he was serious dude.
Fate knew how seven minutes in heaven worked at the Slender Mansion, if some one is brought in they must go first. Of course it off sets the whole order of people from before, but killers don't care about order.
Fate stuck her hand in and felt until she felt a square piece of paper. She knew that it wouldn't be Ben every time she played with him he put in something game related. She pulled her hand out to reveal and extra large condom. There was a chorus of laughs and Fate's eyes trailed to Jeff.
"Really Jeff this is what you put in here?" Jeff laughed really hard and looked back at Fate.
"It wasn't me, thats too small. I'm a double XL baby." He said and Fate rolled her eyes.
"So who's idea of a joke is this." Fate asked as Ben stood and took the condom from her hand. He then winked and walked into the closet. Now Fate had a pretty big crush on Ben so the fact that Ben and her were going to be making out was great, but that didn't mean that she was going to be Ben's fuck buddy. Fate is a classy lady.
Fate followed Ben into the closet to the chorus of cheers from her fellow players. The door closed behind her and she was left with her crush in the dark.
Almost immediately arms embraced her and lips met. Ben's taste was almost sweet, like he had been eating candy. Fate's hands traveled to Ben's waist. Feeling the touch of his skin on her finger tips made her cheeks tint red with blush. Ben pulled away and looked at Fate. The gaze was returned.
"So is that condom going to go to waste?" Fate asked with a smirk as she took the first move. Ben moaned as she wrapped her leg around his waist. The short black dress was pulled up to Fate's stomach and Ben took advantage of the situation. His hand went from rubbing smooth circles on Fate's ass to slipping in her underwear. Ben tested the water's with one finger.
Fate broke away with a long moan. "Oh God Ben!" she drawled out in ecstasy. Ben slipped in a second finger.
"You are so wet. Were you actually looking forward to this." He replied with a laugh. Fate threw her head back and bit her lip.
"Of course not!" Ben quickens his pace. Fate let out another moan. She shifted her pose to lean her head on Ben's shoulder.
"My lie detector says otherwise." Ben replied. "Tell the truth!" Ben placed his lips on Fate's neck and sucked. He then pulled out his fingers, almost all the way, and bit down on her neck as he slammed his fingers back into her. Fate screamed out and almost came. She knew she was close and Ben knew as well. Ben continued to place hickey's and finger Fate, she was so close that she was twitching with pleasure when Ben got an idea.
Ben used the hand that was holding up Fate's leg to reach around and pull her tail. That was it, Fate was done. she had came all over Ben's fingers and would have fell to her knees if Ben wasn't holding her up.
"Looks like someone made a mess." Ben claimed as he withdrew his fingers from Fate's privates. He placed his fingers in front of her face. "Lick it clean." Fate was in such a pleasure filled daze that she did, without a sarcastic remark. Ben shivered as Fate's barbed tongue licked the juice from his fingers. Ben dropped her leg and proceeded to rub her ass again.
"I want you to lick something else when you are done." He told her with a sly smile stretching across his face. As Fate started to get on her knees the door opened and Slender pulled them out into the bright lights and loud ruckus thats was the party.
"Oh come on it was just getting good!" Ben shouted. Fate quickly readjusted her clothes.
"Rules are rules." Slender stated as a new couple went in. Ben grabbed Fate's hand and pulled her along to his room. She closed and locked the door.
"Now where were we?" Fate asked with a slight purr and her tail swishing back and forth. She slipped off her clothing and bracelets. Ben sat on his bed and watched the scene before him. "Like what you see?" Fate said with a small twirl in her lacy black underwear. Ben's head nodded idly.
Fate walked over to Ben and pulled off his shirt, then she kneeled down in front of him. First she undid the button on his pants and the slowly she unzipped his pants.
Ben's boner sprung up strong and tall when it was free from the restrictive clothing. She started off with a painfully slow hand job. Then Fate suddenly licked from the base to the tip of Ben's dick. The barb on her tongue made Ben shiver with delight.
"I love you so much!" Ben shouted out as he pushed Fate's mouth down on his penis. He was loving the feeling and Fate was getting wet again. She couldn't hold back anymore she wanted to fulfill her dreams and become absolutely one with the guy she has thinking about for the longest time.
"Ben I want it so bad." she mewed in his ear as she leaned forward. Ben quickly stripped and stood in front of Fate he brushed her hair out of her face and laid her on the bed. He opened her legs and gazed at the marvels before him. Fate, embarrassed, tried to close her legs, but Ben was too strong.
"Don't stare." she whined. her ears flattened as she pouted at the boy above her.
"I can't wait anymore." Ben moaned as he pushed his penis into Fates wet cavern. Fate could feel her pussy stretch with Ben's thickness and a long loud moan left her lips. Ben felt himself fill up Fate and he revealed in the feeling of being balls deep in the girl he found the most attractive.
Ben shuddered at the tightness.
"Oh my god you have no idea how good this feels." Ben groaned.
"Less talky, more fucking." Fate said with a moan as she tried to accommodate Ben's size. Ben cracked a smile and proceeded to fulfill his girl's wish. Ben lifted Fate's leg above his shoulder and got a good grip on her ass.
"What are you doi-?" Fate began before Ben plowed deep into her and kept it up at a break neck pace. Fate's back arched as she tried to feel Ben deeper in her.
"My God! My God! My God!" Fate screamed in pleasure. Ben leaned toward her face and kissed her on the lips and trembled with ecstasy.
"Say my name or I'll stop right here." Ben told Fate after the kiss. Fate shook her head in fear of Ben leaving her a mess like she was with no release.
"BenBenBenBenBenBen!!!!" She shouted. "It's good. It's so great!" Ben smiled, flipped his hair and gave a determined look. Ben took her leg off her shoulder and then spun Fate so she was on her stomach, but he was still in her.
"Oh Fuck!" Ben shouted. He grabbed her hips and resumed what he was doing before. Fate was twitching a little. She could feel nothing, but Ben and it was amazing to her. She never wanted it to end but she knew she would be coming soon. with her eyes rolling back she knew whats was about to happen.
"Ben I'm going to cum." Fate whispered. The feeling to her was so great she was finding it hard to talk.
"Me too." Ben replied in a strained voice. He leaned down on her back and reached his arm around and rubbed her clit. It was too much. Fate threw her head back and came on Ben's dick. Ben, on the other hand, wasn't done yet. So, he continued to pump into her. With Fate having just came she was incredibly sensitive so the added pleasure was driving her wild.
"Oh my god!" She shouted. "Ben!"
Ben hunched closer as he was nearing his own orgasm.
"Say it. Uhh. Say my Name." Ben moaned out. So Fate did. She gripped her lovers back and her claws sharpened into his skin.
For Ben the pain mixed was too much as hard as he could he pumped his slippery dick into Fate's already satisfied pussy. With one final thrust he shot his steaming load into her. Ben and Fate stayed the way they were for a minute to catch their breath. When they were ready Ben pulled out only to find that the condom was completely busted.
"Oh shit!" They exclaimed in unison.