Chapter 1

"Hey Tona are you ready to get into our third year of High School?" I ask. 

"I'm excited for any year with you dummy!" He says smiling, he hugs me and kisses my cheek. I don't know how to properly kiss people...

I think we forgot the fact that we're in Megan's house and weren't very aware at all about anything.

That's when we heard the guest room door open. Which we were in.

"Jacob where did you put my phone charger?" Mia asked and walked into the room.

Tona quickly pulled away from the hug. 

"I'm sorry did I walk in on something?" Mia asks apologetically.  

"Nope! Not at all. I put it on your bed over there." I said calmly and pointed at her bed. 

Tona and I shared a bed, but we didn't ever doing anything sexual like you think we did! A/N I'm talking to you Mia, and Megan!

We just cuddle in bed and eventually fall asleep together. Mia is fine with it. Beings that she is with Megan but I think she would much rather be sleeping with Megan but Megan's parents said no and thought they could trust us the most out of us all to share a bed. 

So that's why we both share a bed because there is only two in the guest bedroom.

"You two should come down to the dining room, we are playing card games. It was Megan's mom idea." She muttered the last part. 

"Why card games?" I ask Tona. I'm not always a fan of card games.

"Let's just go. It'll be fun." He says calmly.

"Okay fine." I mutter and follow him downstairs.

It turns out they were playing Uno. Which is one card game I actually kinda like. 

"Hey can me and Tona play with?" I asked Mia, Megan, and Megan's mother. 

"Sure if you correct what you just said." Megan said to me.

"Hey can TONA and I play with?" I correct myself.

"Yes you can." Megan says.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"Jacob I thought you were the one who needed convincing to come down here." Tona says.

"Shut up!" I say kinda sarcastically. 

We both sit down and decide it would be more fun to play against each other compared to as teams. So then all the cards were dealt out. I got a wild card, and a few normal cards. 

Tona went first, I went second, Mia went third, Megan went fourth, and Megan's mother went fifth. 

Every time it would switch to the opposite rotation I would make sure I didn't do anything bad to Tona, so Mia had a lot of bad things happen to her because of me.

Megan didn't care who it was she would attack everyone she could. So she ended up winning. 

"Let's play another round." I say. 

"If he's happy, I'm happy." Tona says then pat my head and smiled.

"I'm fine if it's a way to keep you kids off your phone." Megan's mom says.

"Mia do you want to play another game." Megan asks Mia. Megan was standing up and had her arms around Mia by the back.

"Sure I don't see why not!" Mia exclaims.

"Okay then I'm playing." Megan says.

"Sit down if you are gonna play then Megan." I tell Megan.