Meeting (3)

-Zhong Jia's Point Of View And Story-

Jia : Here is your order Miss Chungha!

I passed the brown coffee cup to the lady who was waiting for her order.

Chungha : Thank you.. Zhong Jia. If you're interested, you can come for the audition tomorrow. Thank you and goodbye.

Just like that, she goes. She gave me a colourful flyer with information written on it.

Hello! Welcome to the J ENTERTAINMENT! As we know, we are searching for dancers that dance! Of course dancers dance, bruh.. We need a group of 7 girls! You can audition on your own! We are in need of dancers! Interested? Call any of these numbers!

01111111 ; Elle Kim

02222222 ; Lee Taeyong

03333333 ; Kim Hwa Young

04444444 ; Jung Jaehyun

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUDITION STARTS NEXT WEEK ! GOOD LUCK FELLOW DANCERS !

A DANCE AUDITION?! OH NO I'M GONNA FAIL FOR SURE! I'M NOT THAT GOOD! Maybe I can ask for Chenle's help. He's good in everything. But me, I'm a potato.

Seulgi : Jia you can go home now. Your shift ended. Or you wanna take my shift? Okay then~

Jia : No no! I was just wondering about this flyer that a lady named Chungha gave me.

Seulgi : CHUNGHA?! AS IN THE CHUNGHA?! OMG WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?

Jia : Why are you so interested unnie?

Seulgi : I'm a fan of her!

Jia : This flyer said that there's an audition next week and I have to join.

Seulgi : Liar. She said only if you're interested silly!

Jia : How did you know?!?

Seulgi : I stalked you of course! I even got a photo!~~

Jia : -_-"

Seulgi : Anyways good luck then! Now shoo away!~

I nodded and went to the staff lounge area to get my stuffs. On my way out, I bumped into Felix, the new co manager.

Felix : Hello Jia. Are you going back home now?

Jia : Y-yes...

I have a secret to tell you guys. Mr Felix IS SUPER HOT AND HES KIND AMD HE'S HANDSOME AND HE'S HARDWORKING AND HE'S—

Felix : Want me to take you back home?

Jia : Uh.. I would love to. But my brother is picking me up. Sorry, Mr Felix.

Felix : It's okay. Maybe next time? *Smiles*

Jia : S-sure.. b-bye now..

I quickly ran away and waited for my brother outside the cafe.

(Just imagine Chenle is 18 and he has a driver's licence)

Chenle : OI ZHONG JIA YOU GETTING IN OR NOT?!

Jia : Oh sorry Lele!

I quickly get in the passenger seat next to Chenle and buckled my seatbelt. Chenle started driving his car.

Chenle : What were you thinking about?

Jia : Well... There's a lady named Chungha, she gave me a flyer about a dance audition that will be held next week at J Entertainment and—

Chenle : Did you say J Entertainment?! I've been dying to join! Will you help me!?

Jia : Actually.. I wanted to ask the same question. I was scouted at DREAM Cafe. Miss Chungha said that only the ones who got scouted could join the audition. Sorry Lele..

Chenle : Oh it's okay! *Legend dolphin laugh* So you want me to teach you how to dance? I have a friend who's seriously good in dancing, his name is Wong Yukhei, but just call him Lucas.

Jia : Ooh sounds interesting! Thank you Lele!~

Chenle : We're siblings! Of course I would help my little sister!

~After a while they arrived at their house~

I got out of the car and was greeted by a tall, smiling like an idiot man.

??? : Hello! I'm Chenle's friend! Lucas! Haha!

The hell is he so loud?

Jia : Hi, I'm Zhong Jia. Chenle's twin sister.

Chenle : Yo! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Lucas : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Jia : Um sorry to sound rude but, neighbors are probably sleeping right now..

Lucas : Oh sorry! I didn't mean to! Let's go inside.

~Goes inside and heads to the living room~

Chenle : Jia you probably met with Lucas, and Lucas you too. And um, my sister over here, wants your help to teach her how to dance, can you Lucas Hyung?

Lucas : Sure! You're my friend! She's also my friend! Friends help each other!

Jia : Thank you Lucas. Now who wants dinner?

CL & LC : ME!!!!!!

~TBC~

nanalix ❤💜☀🌱💚🌱☀💜❤❤💜☀🌱💚💚🌱☀💜❤❤💜☀💚💚💜❤🌱💚💜💜🌱❤💚💚