Chapter Three: Inside The Mansion

Natemare leads you toward the mansion and you catch sight of an eccentric-looking pool, with purplish water. He pulls you through the many living rooms, bedrooms, a couple of bathrooms, and soon led you to two rooms, right across from each other.
He points to the one on the left,
"That one is my room,"
He opens the door to reveal a beautiful black, charcoal, and light grey room.

 He points to the one on the left, "That one is my room,"He opens the door to reveal a beautiful black, charcoal, and light grey room

He then turns to the one on the right,
"This room, my love, is yours, unless you'd prefer to sleep with me."
He chuckles, but continues on,
"But, I believe you should postpone your choice, until you see your room, and get to know me more.
Unless you really want to sleep with me~?"
He opens your door to reveal a gorgeous purple and black bedroom, chuckling 'dark'ly.

"ITS BEAUTIFUL, Y/P/N!"He seems slightly taken aback at the sudden outburst of his new nickname/pet name, then smirks

He seems slightly taken aback at the sudden outburst of his new nickname/pet name, then smirks. He chuckles.
He smirks 'dark'ly once more. He starts singing.

((Note: This is one of the only Justin Bieber songs I will tolerate, because I've been listening to it for a long time. And I think it fits Natemare's personality in this story, so........ Enjoy, I guess, XD))

You consider the thought...... You did have a super mega major crush on him, and it seemed he loved you, like really really LOVED you.
So you simply and flirtaciously stated,
"Maybe~."
You giggled, and went to jump onto your new bed.
The sheets felt like silk,
The comforters were so soft, warm, and poofy. You didn't know what they were made of, probably something made here in Hell.