The End

"What is it?" Asked the Rev and I looked anxiously at Diggy.

"If you're going to say you love her, don't, because we already know," Jojo said.

"I do love her, but Shakira, I want you to be my wife,"

My mouth was wide open and I was in shock. "W-what? You want me to be your wife?"

"Oh my gosh, this is so sweet," Justine said and covered her mouth.

"My bro is getting married? Again?" Russy asked.

"i never got married but I want to marry you shakira, I want to love you for the rest of my life," he whispered and gripped my hand.

"Y-yes, I'll marry you!" I exclaimed and put my hand out and he put the ring on my finger

"Happy Days!" Rev exclaimed and every body was smiling, even sweet Diana!"

• • •

We walked into the house, super excited.

"Guess what! We're engaged!"

"What! Oh my god!" Cammi exclaimed and hugged me.

"Congrats sis," (Y/N) said and smiled.

"Yeah congratulations Shakira," Roc said and walked beside Cammi.

"I thought it was time to marry my baby girl," Diggy said and I smiled warmly.

"Well because of that you deserve this," I kissed him with a passion-it was unexplainable.

"Well...I'm pregnant," Cammi said and smiled big.

"What!" Roc said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm having a baby,"

He kissed her and smiled. "We're finally gonna be a family."

"We live a happy life," Princeton said.

Everyone nodded and said. "Yup! We do,"

E P I L O U G E

So Shakira & Diggy got married. Cammi had a baby boy and named him Christopher Trey Young-Harris. You & Princeton bought a home and continued to live in L.A. Ray Ray and Zendaya ended up getting back together. Jawan decided to give Keisha a second chance and live together with the twins.

Drama cant keep love apart after all.