Chapter 1: Extorted @ 14

He pointed the pistol towards my forehead, there was brutal expression which can be easily noted through the camera of his body. I was unable to utter a single word, I've lost my power to scream as my whole body was in pain. In spite of that I told him,weakly, "Please listen to me, have some mercy". I have been beaten ruthlessly with hockey sticks and baseball bats by other gang members. I was unable to feel my legs and arms, my forehead was bleeding in a continued manner. For some time I was unable to think that whether I was in the real world or the dream world, full of nightmares? my logical and philosophical power's were freezed for that period of time. I could not feel the punches and kicks dropping like missiles and grenades within me.

He pulled me by slapping my bloody face and screaming, " Bastard! You provoked her against me, She was not like that before your appear in her life, why did she avoiding me nowadays, either speak or I would make a big fat hole right through your brains".

A barbaric gang member in excitement, shouted, "Boss, should I kill him"? His boss replied in an irritated manner, " No, it's not the bloody time, you idiot. Keep your fuckin mouth shut, if you utter a word I would make an aperture through your brains which would stop all your idiotic thoughts, forever. Now, please speak you, he told "If you satisfy me then there could be a chance for your survival, your life lies on my hands now".

Now, I am not going to tell you how i've got out from the situation, you will get them as the story proceeds, you can only know that "Everything is now a past, I could not rewind it to change". Only I can write this brief account of the entire situation I've faced in my teen age which had traumatized my career and made my life miserable.

I don't know who was responsible for all of this. Me or the girl(you will get the account of her in the later part of the story) or my Classmate's who were playing a role of enemies behind their masked faces.

                                                                   It's the end of the First Chapter.

Hope you Enjoyed!
Please like, Share and Comment also suggest if there is any grammatical error.
THANK YOU
KEEP SUPPORTING!