Im not that special (A Neymar FanFiction)

Im Bethany Mota and my life is pretty complicated. You have probably heard about me but I am a youtuber with 7,064,780 subscribers literally. Im youtube famouse. Although I  have a fashion line and enjoy making videos for my fans. I have a complicated life. I have been bullied before by one of my closest friends and it may be the reason why i have trust issues. I have been dumped on plenty of times, a reason why i dont fall in love. Wait that's not all! I am the half sister of Lionel Messi. However, no one knows. It has always been a secret. Im not sure why because Lionel never mentioned it. I am fine with it though. I wouldn't want paparazzi's following me every where i go. I rather lay down on my laptop eating chips and blast on One Direction music. Overall, I am the outcast of the family lets just say im the black sheep mostly because Lionel was better. He was famouse, he had money, he had talent.

        (Saturday afternoon)

Crap it's  1:00pm already? I must have been really tired last night. My phone started to vibate and it was my best friend Mia texting.

Mia- hey! whatz up? 

Behtany-  I just woke up -.-

Mia-  Wow! Its 1:00! get your ass up!!

Bethany- Alright..jesus!

Mia- Seriously go find yourself a   boyfriend

Bethany- byeeee!!

Mia- rude! >.<

              I turn the shower on and thought about what Mia said. Its been 2-4 years since I had a boyfriend . Should I find myself a boyfriend?  I think its time Bethany! I say to myself. I get out of the shower and change into a red laced dress and put black wedges on and decided that today was going to be the day where i come out of my shell. I put my makeup on trying to go all natural and put on my gold hoop earrings. I lay in my bed waiting till its at least 7:00pm to start doing my hair. I scroll down my instagram. I kept on looking at the time almost every second but it only got me more anxious about tonight. Finally it was 7:02pm and i started to make my side braid. I got my iphone and placed it inside of my purse. I took my leather jacket and headed out.

 (Later inside the club)

        It was already 10:00pm and I looked like a loner. There where plenty of guys but none of them caught my eye. I felt stupid sitting at a bar by myself. I took my purse and walked  towards the door. My eyes were almost tearing up. Suddenly i tripped over something and I was on the arms of a tan looking man. I felt like i have seen him on tv . Wait was it who i thought it was? 

        Behtany: Y..y..your Neymar Jr.

        Neymar: Yes I am....and y..you are beutiful

               Is this a dream?