Alone

Y/n: your name
C/n: crush name
R/g: random girls name (for this)

Warning: there will be cursing
Enjoy💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov
Sitting in bed crying my eyes out. It's 3:00 am and I have school to face him tomorrow.

~Flashback time~
"Y/n I don't think we can be friends anymore." C/n said. I stared at him. "It would be better if we stop meeting up at this park too." He said walking away. I started crying way before leaving the park we meet near every day.
~Flashback End~

He hurt me. He probably doesn't even give a fuck about me either. Soon my alarm went off signaling it was time for school. I got up, wiped my eyes, and prepared myself for this school day.

~Timeskip brought to you by my depression~

I walked out of the house letting the cold air hit my face as I began to tread to prison. On the way there I passed by the park we use to visit and saw an elderly couple sitting enjoying a picnic. I couldn't help but smile. Finally, I reached the entrance to the school. Right at the gate was C/n. He was kissing R/g. I felt my heart destroying. He looked at me for a split second, grabbed the girls hand, and walked into school. I decided to skip the first block because he sat next to me in that class. I stayed in the nurse's office claiming to be sick.

~Timeskip because I'm lazy and didn't get sleep~

School just ended and I was heading to the park. Before even entering I noticed C/n and R/g sitting at the swings where he and I would always talk. I walked directly by there and went home. "Y/n you're home early. Normally you stay at the park with C/n until dark." My mom said. "Yeah, I was just feeling really tired today." I lied and walked up to my room. I sat on the bed and cried for the rest of the night. He was gone for good. And I was all ALONE.