Ranking (Christmas game)

Good evenin' guyyssss Vp E here ^_^

Time check : 8:34 pm, December 30th

charrrr so ito na po ang ranking ng mga nanalo...

So here are the winners

What's your favorite Christmas song? And Why?

1st place

@charitygracelee

--

We are the reason by heritage singer. (Well I consider this as Christmas song. Ewan nalang po sa inyo kung acceptable. 😊 )

Why? My answer is in the lyrics of the song. Hahaha

Pero dahil need ng written explanation sige,

For me the true essence of Christmas is giving thanks to the one who saves us all.

Christmas is not about gifts, it's not about food, it's not about the song itself. It's about celebrating God's love and mercy. It's about giving not just things but love and compassion. Sharing not just foods but talents, time and somehow treasure.

It's blessing someone the same thing as you are being blessed.

Christmas is all about being and bringing Christ wherever we are.

2nd

@joey_sy

Give love on Christmas day why? Because yun naman talaga ang essence ng Christmas ang sharing blessings and show your love to those people who's important to you.

Gift/ presents? In my own opinion, actually material things is not that important or how expensive it was, because Christmas is all about sharing and giving love the presence of those people who's important to you and you'll celebrate together as one family was the most happiest Christmas that you'll give someone 😊 I'm corny i know! Just don't mind me I just kind of TRIED hahaha

But I think it's not good ey

3rd

@chescamaye13

Silent night kasi it reminds us of the silence that we should all obtain during the celebration of the birth of our messiah with accordance with our noche buena tradition we shall never forget to offer a silent prayer to the Lord. For thanksgiving,supplication,and the words of wisdom that we should share to one another for Christmas is not just a day for us to celebrate with our love ones but also to acknowledge the birth of Christ, our savior and our brother who was sent to us by our beloved and almighty God.

3rd

Waywanp

KUMUKUTIKUTITAP Bakit? Kung tutuusin parang walang kinalaman sa christmas ang mismong pangalan ng kanta pero kung mapapakinggan lang natin ang kantang ito, mararamdaman natin ang tunay na dala ng kapaskuhan sa ating lahat. Ito ang paborito ko dahil narito na lahat ng bagay na maaaring gawin tuwing pasko, nakakadala at nakakapang-engganyo talaga ang tunog nito. Mahahalata ang kasabikan sa kapaskuhan kapag ito ang kantang naririnig kaya ito ang paborito ko. Lahat na yata ng bagay na may kinalaman sa pasko ay nabanggit na rito at halata naman na masaya ang kanta dahil yun naman talaga ang totoong esensya ng kapaskuhan, ang magbigay ng kasiyahan sa ating lahat. Kung lalawakan lang natin ang imahinasyon sa bawat liriko ng kanta ay makikita natin kung paano kumurba ang mga ngiti sa mga labi ng mga taong masayang naghahanda para sa nalalapit na kapaskuhan.

If you'd be granted for one wish, what is it? And why?

@Sakurabby7

Ang gusto ko lang naman ay magawa yung best ko sa lahat ng bagay para hindi ko mapagsisihan ito sa huli 

 Are you excited for the coming of 2019? Why? Or why not?

1st

Chescamaye13

Yes, because its a new year and it comes with new challenges that would mold all of us to our better selves like how 2018 mold the person that we are today. And yes i am excited because we are nearing the success that everyone wants to have and that is the graduation day and prior with that is the day that we could pay back all the hardworks of our parents/guardians and that is when we have our own jobs and we have our successful career.

2nd

@joey_sy

Every year had comes, its always exciting because its represents a new begging, a chapter for everyone's life. A new chance to make your life better and change those things that needed a changes. Once again i tried, but i think its not my best hahaha

3rd

@charitygracelee

Syempre naman po.Life is always about going forward and you can't do that if you keep on looking back. I'm excited for 2019 kasi it's another opportunity for me to grow through my journey and experiences

Prices:

1st place – three times power vote on your story (ex. If you have 30 chapters magkakaroon ka ng 90 votes)

2nd place – two times power vote on your story (ex. If you have 30 chapters you'll receive 60 votes)

3rd place – a power vote on you story (If you have 30 chapters you'll receive 30 votes)

At syempre sa mga wala sa ranking but did join the game mayroon po kayong tig ha-half power vote on your story

Sa mga twice or trice na nananalo sa ating laro just comment you cp# inline -------

At magkakaroon po kayo ng 30 peso load and a suggestion sa story niyo ^_^

Oh diba???? Sinong hindi masaya sa price?????? Hahaha sana naman wala no hang hirap din mag critique kyaaahhhh pag may palaro guysss Sali kayo.... Kkk til' next time...

prices will be given STARTING TOMORROW ONWARDS for mdk momore  pm 

credits to:

archers_libero 

@meronya

- VP E