[ 3 ]

Eliza pov

Eliza pov

"I'm in here!" You shouted to your sister Toni. You could hear the sound of all of the bolts being unlocked. As she opened the door you ran into her arms."Toni how did you get in?" You asked. "Jughead found some pipes that lead to this place." As you followed her down the deserted corriders you recognised where you were going. You were going down the stairs that you saw the other night. As you got down there Toni pushed this big gate open and you both climbed into the pipe. It was covered in mud, oil and there were a few rats. Though, you didn't care if your horrible blue checked dress got dirty. "I've missed you so much Toni" You said. "Me too Eliza."
As you reached the end of the pipe you came out at an opening in the woods. You saw two people each on a motorbike. One of them you recognised it was Jughead wearing his serpents jacket. On the other bike it was a new face. You thought he was fit, wearing his leather serpent jacket, and he jet black hair and dark brown eyes. "Hey I'm Sweet Pea you must be Eliza, I've heard a lot about You." He said sweetly. "Nice to meet you Sweet Pea I hope its all good stuff that you have heard."
"Don't you worry." He said trying to flirt.
"Hey Jug" "Long time no see Eliza".
"Thank you guys so much for coming and rescuing me from this dump."
"Your welcome sis, serpents stick together." Toni said getting on the back of Jughead's bike. Sweet Pea looked at you gesturing to come on the back of his bike so you did. He passed you his helmet and you held on to him tightly. You got goosebumps as you put your arms around his waist.

Sweet Pea pov

Sweet Pea had heard a lot about Toni's sister, Eliza and how she was in the Sisters of Quiet Mercy because of Hiram. When Jughead found that pipes lead in and out of the place he offered to help Toni get her out. So Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead went at night to try and find Toni's sister. As they pulled up at the big pipe Toni went in with a torch and told sweet pea and Jughead to stay there in case anyone came.
Ten minutes later
They saw Toni climbing out of the pipe covered in oil and mud. Behind her was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had long flowing Brown hair, ocean blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. "Hey I'm Sweet Pea you must be Eliza, I've heard a lot about You." He said sweetly. "Nice to meet you Sweet Pea I hope it's all good stuff you have heard."
"Don't you worry." He said trying to flirt.
"Hey Jug" "Long time no see Eliza."
"Thank you guys for rescuing me from this dump." "Your welcome sis, serpents stick together." Toni smiled getting on the back of Jughead's bike.
Sweet pea looked at Eliza gesturing her to get on hisbike and he handed her his helmet. He felt Eliza gripping onto you tightly. He got goosebumps as she clung on to his waist.