Chapter 1 : Starting Again

"Drago, Twisting Inferno!" Dan yelled.

"YOU BET!" Replied the Dragon. He fired a blazing tornado out of his mouth, causing Magnus' Nillious to return back to ball form.

"Grrr...I'll get you next time Kouzo!" said Magnus.

"As if." Dan replied. The Drome closed and Dan saw his adoring fans rushing towards him. "Now now , one at a time!"

"Yeah! Go Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dan! Dan! Dan! You're going to be late to your first day at High School!" His mum would say.

"WHAT! OH GOD I OVER SLEPT!" Dan would say.

"Get a move on mister. You're gonna have to run, the bus already left!"

With that, Dan jumped out of bed and got ready as soon as he could.

"Daniel, Your Breakfast and Lunch is on the table!" His dad would say as he ran down the stairs

"Thanks Dad!" Dan replied while stuffing his face with his breakfast and tossing his Lunch into his bag "Cya!"

Dan ran down his street narrowly avoiding cars and Pedestrians. Around 5 minutes later, he'd arrive at a traffic light crossing. As he waited for the man to turn green, he'd notice a familiar face running towards him.

"Wynton?"

Wynton caught up with Dan and took a moment to breathe.

"Hey Dan! You're late too?"

"Yeah..We better get a move on." Dan would say as he crossed the road.

The two ran all the way to the school and made their way to reception.

"Hello there" Wynton would say. "We're looking for our form class"

"Name?" The Receptionist would ask.

"Wynton Styles, and this is Dan Kouzo."

"Room 6E of the main building. That's the biggest building in the school. Now hurry up, you're both late."

"Thank you!" The pair would say, then run off.

The two would walk into their classroom, only to be greeted with stares from everyone who was already in there.

"Dan Kouzo I presume?" Said the teacher. "You're late. As are you Wynton."

"Sorry." The Duo said.

"Just hurry up and take your seats. Wynton, you're next to Allen. Dan you're next to Lia."

They would each take their seats respectively.

"Finally made it huh?" Lia whispered to Dan.

"Yeah. This is going to be a long term...."